Greetings,I from Russia! Find friends for dialogue.

Blackorbital

Reaction score
Greetings!
I from Russia, the Pole on a nationality, I live in Russia, search for friends for dialogue and studying of English language and ASL, I hard of hearing. On a speciality I the lawyer, search for colleagues

Last edited:
Здравствуйте, я из Санкт-Петербурга, и теперь я живу в Сан-Франциско. Знаете ли вы, русский язык жестов?

Greeting!

Здравствуйте, я из Санкт-Петербурга, и теперь я живу в Сан-Франциско. Знаете ли вы, русский язык жестов?

Конечно, у меня родители неслышащие, и я сам с детства плохо слышу. Жестовым языком в совершенстве владею.

Hello!
HOH and a lawyer? That's great, will you please tell me more about your job?! :)
As usual, graduated from College to be a lawyer. Working in Russia, but are looking for colleagues among you who have a legal education.Sorry for bad English, I would like to communicate with a native speaker of that language.

Каким образом вы переехали из России в Соединенные Штаты?

As usual, graduated from College to be a lawyer.

Yeah sure, that's pretty obvious :lol: I was just curious about how you managed in your daily life your being HOH with being a lawyer. That's not something I feel I could do with a disability like this.

Ive always wanted to go to russia,....
But........
The gulag doesnt much speal to me, so shucks...
Cold war spie movies is as close as ill get...
Well....
That russian vampire movie was.cool....what ever it was called....

I lost interest . My dad was from Russia he was born there in 1892

give or take a year or two.

lucky your dad, but no luck for us. great-great-grandmother from Poland noblewoman, great-grandfather, an officer in the Czarist army, and ruined the revolution of 1917.

Yeah sure, that's pretty obvious :lol: I was just curious about how you managed in your daily life your being HOH with being a lawyer. That's not something I feel I could do with a disability like this.

There is a will, you can have it all. including education, in College I studied with a hearing person, with teachers communicated in writing, and the exam was easy. Questions on the exams were printed on paper.

Ive always wanted to go to russia,....
But........
The gulag doesnt much speal to me, so shucks...
Cold war spie movies is as close as ill get...
Well....
That russian vampire movie was.cool....what ever it was called....

Before you listen to stories about Russia, it should be seen. If to put aside the negativity that show you on TV.

lucky your dad, but no luck for us. great-great-grandmother from Poland noblewoman, great-grandfather, an officer in the Czarist army, and ruined the revolution of 1917.

No my dad and his family were not lucky . Russian Jewish people were
expelled from their villages. They had to fled for their life . They dirt poor and went days with no food.

Back