Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Jimmy87

Reaction score
Greetings!

My name is Jimmy and I am 25 years old. Obviously I am deaf and still proud of it as well :D I am also gay and unemployed due to laid off last summer. Right now I am trying to save money to move out of PA to start a new chapter of my life, new people, new environment and new experience. Please feel free to ask me any question or curious about my life, etc. Make sure there is no negative. Great, Have a wonderful evening! :D

Thanks! Just any but PA. Believe it or not, I've born and raised here and It is getting so old. I personally hate PA already so I thought why not this is time for a fresh start.

Sorry to hear it! I'm way on the other side (did you ever notice how lots of people who aren't from around here don't realize how far it is from one side to the other?)

I hope you find some place you really love!

Yeah I've noticed that. Thank you! I hope to find a place since I am unemployed due to laid off last summer. It is pretty difficult for me to deal with.

Hi Jimmy from your neighbor in Maryland! :)

welcome!!

how do you like to check out DC? :) DC is a cool place to start with, if you are on the right track of your goal. Good luck.

Florida has a pretty large LGBT community! Also, quite the deaf community too. :D Sunshine and kittens over here! Good luck with wherever you decide to move. :D

Hello! I've liking DC since I went on a trip 2 years ago and completely fall in love with so the issue is the price of apartment seems expensive and i don't even own a car yet, which that lead me into stressed.

Hello! I've liking DC since I went on a trip 2 years ago and completely fall in love with so the issue is the price of apartment seems expensive and i don't even own a car yet, which that lead me into stressed.

Find an apartment in MD or VA nearby the metro and a bus that goes to metro. It should not be problem. Bus is not that bad, once you will get use to the bus.

When I lived in DC for 12 years. I didnt have a car at this time. :)

If you have a friend who lives in DC or VA or MD, and keep visiting there for a few times to be sure if you still like DC. DC for being single can be a real wild life. lol

Haha I should... Only I am waiting for unemployment check to arrive then ill make a trip to visit DC for a weekend to make a finalize decision.

Haha I should... Only I am waiting for unemployment check to arrive then ill make a trip to visit DC for a weekend to make a finalize decision.

DC is a great place for singles and has a huge Deaf community! I love going to DC as much as I can.

Back