Grannies CI Diary

Thought I had better bring this topic over here as have been hijacking Suzies thread somewhat.

Was asked what my strategy is and I'm like:dunno2: strategy , whats that.

So went looked at my program sheet and find that under strategy is written "none" Bit worried now as I may be missing something. Am I not far enough along to need strategy, or is the result of mapping dependant on answers I give. The audie said I have been the easiest person she has ever mapped but now I am wondering if I should be a bit more picky.

Any ideas on this anyone??????

Are voices sounding like quacking? When is your next mapping?

I suoppose you could say quacking, everyone seems to have their own take on the sound, most say its like chipmunks on helium. Mine was parrot on crack, just to be different.

My next mapping is not for another month, had 2 days last week, then 1 day this week so now they leave me alone for a while.

If asked I would say it still sounds terrible but I do think it is becoming slightly more "normal". I am told you dont always notice the changes they just happen so gradually.

My son called in last night and I noticed his voice sounded much lower, in fact I thought my battery was flat!.....so maybe my brain is finally adapting to the parrot sound..........hooray.

Jeez its a noisy world out there, car indicators, microwaves beeping, book pages rustling.

Friday today so another weekend of socializing, will be interesting to see what sounds different from last weekend.

RayKay, I enjoy reading your progress. :) Keep your head up!

Thanks Suzi, hope its going well for you too.

We have had a loooong hot summer here with no rain for months, something that doesnt often happen here in NZ. The farmers are screaming out for rain, animals suffering etc etc, for the Aussies its probably the usual but not here. Anyway now it is raining down in buckets along with quite a bit of wind. This is the first time I have heard rain and wind with CI. I have spent the weekend in the caravan with tin roof awning and boy did I notice the difference! Might be time to curtail the weekends away and stick closer to home for winter.

Back