Got the Go Ahead!!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Alot of you know I was in a bad accident this fall Where my horse fell ontop of me. Well it's been 10 months since the accident and after 3 different physical therapy attempts and finally finding one that worked i'm half way back to normal. And I got the go ahead today from my doctor to go back to riding my horse!!!!! I'm all excited i called my trainer and am waiting just to get back to trainging. I Am just to excited i had to share it all with you. Thanks for reading ya'll and those of you who ride will know how special this really is to me thanks everyone!!!!

That's great news... hope ya can improve well enough to be strong to ride once again...

Wow! I had no idea that u were in an accident..glad to read that u are doing good. :)

That's great, take it slowly and ya will get there. :)

congrats!! You will be able to ride a horse again. You must have a heart for horses and brave to ride again. That's wonderful news you don't allow the accident to stop you from riding horses again amen!

Wow, way to go...Be a cowgirl.

Hee-haw, be careful when you are around the horses. Of course, you know what to do and I will shut up!

Ride em cowgirl!!! Best of luck and go slow to build to get back to your normal riding. I know how that feel about ride a horse. I do love to ride on it too. I am planning on going to get a training this summer.

I promise i'll be good and go slow, although i really don't want to because i need to get ready for competion season. Although right now i'm just starting with dressage than i'll go to rodeo riding than back to jumping. This is my 7th time falling/ being throw off of a horse. I could never stop riding it's my life. I've been going at it for almost 10 years. It's not about being brave ethier it's not giving something i love up when it wasn't any of our faults.

Alot of you know I was in a bad accident this fall Where my horse fell ontop of me. Well it's been 10 months since the accident and after 3 different physical therapy attempts and finally finding one that worked i'm half way back to normal. And I got the go ahead today from my doctor to go back to riding my horse!!!!! I'm all excited i called my trainer and am waiting just to get back to trainging. I Am just to excited i had to share it all with you. Thanks for reading ya'll and those of you who ride will know how special this really is to me thanks everyone!!!!

That's great!! Good for you!! I would say, "Ride 'em cowgirl!" but that's not correct, as you're not riding a cow; neither are you a girl (I presume you're an adult) . . . so, in the face of being "politically correct," I will say, "Ride 'em cow (or horse) individual!!":fingersx:

That's great!! Good for you!! I would say, "Ride 'em cowgirl!" but that's not correct, as you're not riding a cow; neither are you a girl (I presume you're an adult) . . . so, in the face of being "politically correct," I will say, "Ride 'em cow (or horse) individual!!":fingersx:

Lol nope i'm not an adult i'm only 16 i'll be 17 in 3 weeks, And techniclly Acording to the dictionary a cowgirl is.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
cow·girl [kou-gurl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a woman who herds and tends cattle on a ranch, esp. in the western U.S., and who traditionally goes about most of her work on horseback.
2. a woman who exhibits the skills attributed to such cowgirls, esp. in rodeos.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
cow·girl (kou'gûrl') Pronunciation Key
n. A hired woman, especially in the western United States, who tends cattle and performs many of her duties on horseback.

I am A cowgirl! lol had to say it!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!! I'M OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Lol nope i'm not an adult i'm only 16 i'll be 17 in 3 weeks, And techniclly Acording to the dictionary a cowgirl is.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
cow·girl [kou-gurl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a woman who herds and tends cattle on a ranch, esp. in the western U.S., and who traditionally goes about most of her work on horseback.
2. a woman who exhibits the skills attributed to such cowgirls, esp. in rodeos.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
cow·girl (kou'gûrl') Pronunciation Key
n. A hired woman, especially in the western United States, who tends cattle and performs many of her duties on horseback.

I am A cowgirl! lol had to say it!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!! I'M OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!!

:roll:Okay . . . I think you won your case!:laugh2::D:bowdown:

Back