Got locked out last night

Yeah, it's risky but I will tell the security guy tomorrow about what happen. He's also responsible for badges, visitors back ground check, employees security clearance. He's CSSO/FSO which stand for Contractor Special Security Officer/Facility Security Officer. So, I'm sure he will make a mockery out of me.

I took a risk over Christmas break by getting in my work. I had left important documents for court in my classroom and the school was closed for Christmas break. The day before court, I was getting all the paperwork together and realized that I was missing some of the most important ones and I was looked all over the place for them. Then I remembered that I left them on my desk because I was reviewing them while on break at work. "SHIT"...so I went to the school..nobody was there. I used my ID with the barcode to see if the doors would open...they did but I was soooooo nervous because my name would show up on the system that I entered the building so I sat in my car pondering over whether I should go in or not. So, I just sent an email to my boss telling him that yes, I went in the building and why. So, I went and got the paperwork. I was soooo nervous that an alarm might go off since I wasnt sure if it was on or not. Apparently the school was in unlocked mode if the doors did open for me.

The following week, my boss said she got my email and appreciated my honestly because if I didnt send in that and just went in and out without notifying anyone, I would have gotten suspended. Whoa!!! That's serious. Good thing I followed my guts to send her that email.

I took a risk over Christmas break by getting in my work. I had left important documents for court in my classroom and the school was closed for Christmas break. The day before court, I was getting all the paperwork together and realized that I was missing some of the most important ones and I was looked all over the place for them. Then I remembered that I left them on my desk because I was reviewing them while on break at work. "SHIT"...so I went to the school..nobody was there. I used my ID with the barcode to see if the doors would open...they did but I was soooooo nervous because my name would show up on the system that I entered the building so I sat in my car pondering over whether I should go in or not. So, I just sent an email to my boss telling him that yes, I went in the building and why. So, I went and got the paperwork. I was soooo nervous that an alarm might go off since I wasnt sure if it was on or not. Apparently the school was in unlocked mode if the doors did open for me.

The following week, my boss said she got my email and appreciated my honestly because if I didnt send in that and just went in and out without notifying anyone, I would have gotten suspended. Whoa!!! That's serious. Good thing I followed my guts to send her that email.

Right, honesty with your friendship or employee will create a better relationship between the two even if there's negative side. This security guy, we work closely together involving IT security. So, I'm part responsible for that.

what? didnt you noticed the camera hidden in the clock? say goodbye to your job monday morning. :shock:

kidding.. seriously- I know the feeling. its your office, but not your property but needed YOUR keys.

what? didnt you noticed the camera hidden in the clock? say goodbye to your job monday morning. :shock:

kidding.. seriously- I know the feeling. its your office, but not your property but needed YOUR keys.

Oh... you may not believe it, I wouldn't mind if there's a camera in the hallway where my office located, I will make fun of him by climbing over and let my pants drop a little "mooning" to the camera. Bummer, no camrea the hallway. Other than that, there's cameras all over the places.

The security guy know me very well, it's not my biggest concern.
If I did something wrong and damage something, I will get reported to NSA, CIA, DoD and so on for me doing something stupid and may lose my security clearance.
well, here if I'm caught, securit(ies) would still inform the owner seeing me laddering up then owner would ask me why I did do that .. so, since for how he has been treating me, I won't be surprised he'd call cops on me "thinking it was someone else" just to get my name in record forever. :shock: ...either that, OR, would charge me $400 for the possibility of "breaking the window/screen" and for driving 20 minutes up here .. yup he'll pick littlest things to get me out of here.

dude, I only have $17 left in my account. food for me and my child, not his freakin' gas.

Back