Got a luv ones

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
in the miliary right now like my brother in law who is in the army to serve our country is in another country now. I found out about a month ago, my doc in maine's nephew died for serving us. *Sigh*

got luv one serving our country?

My uncle just came back from Saudi Arabia. I believe he is currently in South Carolina.

He's been there several times, everytime for 3 to 6 months. I think he is retiring soon.

I don't think I received enough love when I was a child. And not just from my parents. From my other relatives, and my friends, and from strangers and from all the creatures of the world, including bugs.

Originally posted by Jack
I don't think I received enough love when I was a child. And not just from my parents. From my other relatives, and my friends, and from strangers and from all the creatures of the world, including bugs.

hey Jack in the box .. umm shhhhhhhhh plz :D

I had a ex boyfriend serving in Iraq and he is due home either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. We kept in touch ever since he flew out to Iraq. I also have an uncle who is still in Iraq.

oh wow.. glad to know hes coming back home! :D Hows ur uncle doing? I dont know how my brother in law is doing but I think fine. I feel SO bad about my doc who deliever my baby's nephew. *sigh*

i don t have any one thats serving , but i have a brother who's in the reserves and we got lucky they didn't call out the reserves, the war was over before we knew it so thats good!

The war is not REALLY over. Its going down but its still there. I asked my mother who knows alot more about it than I do. Its not 100 percent over.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
The war is not REALLY over. Its going down but its still there. I asked my mother who knows alot more about it than I do. Its not 100 percent over.
'

yeah right not finish 100% yet but very soon for sure!!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
in the miliary right now like my brother in law who is in the army to serve our country is in another country now. I found out about a month ago, my doc in maine's nephew died for serving us. *Sigh*

got luv one serving our country?

sorry to hear :hugs:

:hug: to golden. thanks.

java, ur bro STILL can be called for no matter what since hes in reserve. If he out from WHOLE thing then they wont call him until they really NEEED NEEDDDD him...that it.

Back