Good news?

Simown

Reaction score
10 days until I get a confirmation whether I have been accepted into University or not this year... I am absolutely dreading it.

Any tips on how to take my mind off it? Or anything else?!!

I'll keep you updated. ;)

Good luck!! Hmm, sorry iv no ideas what you could do? Maybe visit friends for a few days?

Play a 10 day marathon of your favorite Playstation of XBox games.

I think all my friends will chuck me out because I'm worrying (and telling them all about it) too much :P

Play a 10 day marathon of your favorite Playstation of XBox games.

This is a good idea though!

good luck.

find something that keeps you busy and put your mind off from that one.

the wait must be unbearable! Good luck! :)

Just don't look at the clock if you are waiting to get there. Just do your thing like computer game or something to keep you busy and the time will come. Good luck in going to college. :fingersx:

Good luck! If it doesn't work out, remember that a successful person is a person with a really good plan B.

meditation. :) thant helps me. i just sit and chill and clear my mind of all thoughts and take deep breaths. :) do you have any chamomile tea? this is also vey relaxing. oh and a massage would help too.

8 DAYS!

meditation. :) thant helps me. i just sit and chill and clear my mind of all thoughts and take deep breaths. :) do you have any chamomile tea?

I am not sure I can sit still for long enough to meditate, or even know how to meditate! You will have to teach me how!

I don't have any chamomile tea? Is it easy to get a hold of? I must at least try it.

this is also vey relaxing. oh and a massage would help too.

Great! Any volunteers? :shock:

yeah chamomile tea should be pretty easy to find. i like celestial seasonings a lot. their honey vanilla chamomile is quite good. their tea comes in boxes wiith pretty pictures on it and cool inspiratioanl quoates on the back. :)
Tea | Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea & Special Tea Products
ooo and sage tea is good too for relaxing.

meditaion, well you will want to sit in a relaxing environment where no one will bother you. i personaly like to go outside in the yard or in a woods. i don't meditate in the house much, i guess it just feels more open and relaxing outside.
so you sit and take deep breaths thruogh your nose, more oxygen this way i guess. so you take a deep breath through your nose and fill up your lungs all the way to the botttom of them and just hold your breath for as long as is comfortable and then release it through your nose again and repeat.
while doing this just focus on your breathing. and relax your mind. just kinda clear your thoughts and focus on your breath. thoughts will come and go and thats fine but if your thoughts start going all crazy and all over the place just go back to focus on your breathing and this will bring you back to a calm state.
i like to give myself suggestions like "I am calm and relaxed" and then quiet my mind and believe that i am indeed calm and relaxed. :)
also if it is something in particular that i am worrying or thinking alot about in my life about then i just listen to my thoughts and say to myself "how can i find peace?" or "what could i do that would help me relax about the situation?" "what could i do in my life to find the answer to the issue?" etc.
and then i just listen to my thoughts and keep breathing deeply in and out.
and that is pretty much it. it helps me a lot. :D

oh and i would totally give you a massage but alas i am in wisconin and you are in the uk. :(
but if you are into astral projection then this could be a good solution. :)
i am but i am not super good at it yet.

yeah chamomile tea should be pretty easy to find. i like celestial seasonings a lot. their honey vanilla chamomile is quite good. their tea comes in boxes wiith pretty pictures on it and cool inspiratioanl quoates on the back. :)
Tea | Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea & Special Tea Products
ooo and sage tea is good too for relaxing.

I am not sure I could get the exact one but any one will be pretty good right? Anything, I mean anything to stop me stressing as much :P

oh and i would totally give you a massage but alas i am in wisconin and you are in the uk.
but if you are into astral projection then this could be a good solution.
i am but i am not super good at it yet.

Dang. I'll practice my astral projection and get back to you.

*concentrates hard*

Dang. I'll practice my astral projection and get back to you.

*concentrates hard*[/QUOTE]

ha. :)
and yeah i am sure any sage or chamomile tea be be just fine.
for me astral projection works best this way:
i lay down and go to sleep, and then ya know when you are falling asleep and you start to see pictues in your mind, like when the dreaming mind is taking over, well just watch these pictures. the trick is to keep your mind awake and let your body fall asleep.

anyway, then i hear this whiring sound in my ears, you won't notice this but it is the start of the process. you might feel someting in your ears though, not sure, anyway, right as this starts happening, you will feel you body vibrating, well your astral body that is, and it will get more intense. it will feel like a back and forth shaking feeling. it is your astral self disconnecting from the physical self. it will get faster and faster and then at the climax of this there will be a slight pressure o nyour body. this when the disconection happens. and then just sit up. :) and walk from your body. :) so far i just have hung out in my house. i havent visited any of the astral realms yet, well i have because astral projection is a natural occurance when we sleep or so i have read but people general don't remember these. the minds secret life i guess.

but anyway onces you are out, if you want to go somewhere just close your eye, think about where you want to go and just jump. and you will be instantly teleportated there. :) so far i have only teleported to the kitchen. heehee. but i think i might venture to ather places more exciting than my own kitchen. ;)

i have read that projecting works really good in the morning after you wake up, stay up for about an hour and then lay back down and give it a try. :)
good luck. oh and a general rule would be to think posative thoughts because it will keep posative vibes around you... like especially if you were in an astral realm i hear this is especially helpful.
but you can just wonder about in this physical world too. :) oh and don't drop in on people in this world unannounced, cuz ya know, they could be like pooping or doing something equaly embarassing. lol.
ha, so yeah. :) oh and there is the akashic hall of records. it is a library of sorts. everything that has ever happened in the universe is recorded.
from what i hear there is an actual librarian there to assist you. don't knwo if you have heard of the prophet edgar cayce but he has mentioned that there is a librarian there.

you can read your file... well more like watch it or expierance it as it happened. actions, thoughts, feelings, it is all there. your past lives, all of that stuff. i would say, only look at your own file as it is a very personal matter.

oh you can also view historical events and such like that.
i haven't been there consciously yet but i think i will go there next. :)
hope i was helpful... and perhaps you were only joking but just in case you weren't that is how it is done and some basic info abot what i know about it. :)

oh yeah, and to get back in your body. you will always have a connectin with your body by what is called the silver cord. it is at your belly button and connects you to your body. you can go anywhere and it just kinda gets longer i guess. not everyone sees it but some people can. i have never bothered to look so as of yet i haven't seen it. but if you want to return to your body the thought of wanting to return will make you aware of your physical body and then just like move your physical arm or something. the movement will zap you back in. :)

i have been able to see my friends several times when they are projected but when i ask them about they don't remember, guess cuz they aren't consciously doing but just because it is a natural occuance of the sleeping body.

if you do want to do this that is cool. we could hang out sometime. :) i have never hung out with another projector because i don't know anyone who is into it. :)
happy projecting to you. :D

Um, learn something new, play lots of video games, find girls at the mall, hang out with friends, make your mom angry, visit a new location, cook a different recipe, buy PC games, or sleep.

:)

Results tomorrow!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek3::eek3::eek3:

Back