Good From Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Restoring The Soul, good from bad.

God wants to restore your soul. One way or another, He wants to go back to where your life got off track and make everything right from that moment foward.

In my own life, I cannot truthfully say I am glad I was abused. But through the power of forgiveness and yielding my abuse to God, He has healed me and made me a better, stronger, more spiritually powerful and sensitive person. He has restored my soul and driven out of the fear and insecurity. I can trust, love, forgive and live with simplicity in my approach to life. I am free to enjoy what I do.

Only God can bring good from bad. Although even the Lord cannot change what has happened to you, He can change the consequences of it.

written by Joyce Meyer from the book of "The Power Of Forgiveness"

Why We Must Forgive?

"Jesus taught us that we are to forgive those who hurt us, to pray for those who despitefully use us, and to bless those who curse us, That is hard. But there is something harder--being full of hatred, bitterness and resentment."

May I? ;)

Jesus also said: "Blessed when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

And "say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you"

I don't mind at all, :ty: Cheri,

Why We Must Forgive?

"Jesus taught us that we are to forgive those who hurt us, to pray for those who despitefully use us, and to bless those who curse us, That is hard. But there is something harder--being full of hatred, bitterness and resentment."

And along those lines...... I have this:

Forgiveness

Do you know the joy of being forgiven?

Through forgiveness the arms of Jesus lift you, His blood cleanses you, and His love changes you.

It is His free gift to you. Turn your heart toward Jesus. Pray to receive Him and His forgiveness by faith today...He will come into your heart and make all things new.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" II Corinthians 5:17 NIV

:smiling: :ty: Byrdie714. I like this one a lot "Through forgiveness the arms of Jesus lift you, His blood cleanses you, and His love changes you."

reap what u sow, if u done bad then bad will come to u. If you done good then good will come to u. It is simple if a person practice this and follow this then none of harm will come to you.

:cool:
reap what u sow, if u done bad then bad will come to u. If you done good then good will come to u. It is simple if a person practice this and follow this then none of harm will come to you.

Right on, girl! Have a pizza with me ! lol:cool:

Verses on this one please? :ty:

What about those who been abused? It almost like saying they deserves being abused because they did something bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back