Good Book to Read

AJ

Reaction score
if u love to read, and if u dont particularly like to read... u need to get this book. its called House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker. its a thriller and suspence book. it will keep u guessing whats gonna happen next. if u have an idea of what will happen next, ull be wrong. towards the end it gets a little crazy, but its still fantastic. im not much of a reader but i couldn't put this book down. and u wont be able to either. ull be reading it and ull say to urself, ok let me just finish this chapter, and when u finish the chapter, ull start reading the next one. its really awesome.

I never hear two names before. Can you tell me what book called? I love read books!!!!

^^ me too

But suggest you try TERRY GOODKIND's series of Sword of Truth.

Thanks for sharing it with us, AJ. Next time I go to book store, I'll get it. So good to see you posting again. :hug:

House? is it the new release? I'll have to look that one up. I used to love to read but now I just don't find the time to sit and read books.. the computer has taken that away from reading books.. but that's my fault.. I'm going to look that one up!

not very well but yeah i can read.

and i told u guys the book and the authors, read the post again.

Sorry, I had just misread that thinking it was a house by..... :lol: (meaning that was the title of it) Anyhow...sure will check it out one of these days. ;)

Frank Peretti is somebody I know and he writes some pretty suspenseful stuff. Have not heard of House before nor of the other author.

Dave

the book is about 2 couples. they meet in an old Inn after both of their cars tires were suspicisouly slashed while driving down a long long road. the Inn is ran by some Inbred Rednecks, a husband, wife and a son. later that night a physco killer throws an old soup can down the fire place with these rules written on it.

the soup can said

Welcome to my house

House Rules:

1. God came to my house and i killed him.
2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house as i killed God
3.Give me one dead body, and i might let rule two slide

Game over at dawn.

so the 2 couples need to find their way out of the house before they are killed. but the thing is, the house is like a giant puzzle. its always changing.

like i said, its an awesome book.

Back