Going to Thailand in December

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I so can't wait. :naughty:

Should had worked harder during the Australian summers, jclarke.

Then the Americans will have more time to play with you during their summers.

Should had worked harder during the Australian summers, jclarke.

Then the Americans will have more time to play with you during their summers.
your post doesn't make sense...its winter down here, right now.

And it's our summers up here, where people have more time off and have time to travel and play with friends. :)

And it's our summers up here, where people have more time off and have time to travel and play with friends. :)
Do I have a choice, souggy? I do not have enough annual leave during the winter.

kevbo - make sure you check her by giving it a tap :wave:

I so can't wait. :naughty:

Nice. So are you going there by yourself? How long is the stay and how much is it worth for the whole trip --roundtrip flight and hotel altogether? Just wonder. My whole cost of Germany trip is....ugghhh almost 4 grand for 2 people (me and my man) for 8 days stay.

Nice. So are you going there by yourself? How long is the stay and how much is it worth for the whole trip --roundtrip flight and hotel altogether? Just wonder. My whole cost of Germany trip is....ugghhh almost 4 grand for 2 people (me and my man) for 8 days stay.

4 grand for everything or just the flight and hotel?

Just flight and hotel altogether for 2 persons, yes. Wish I should have reserved a cheaper hotel a little bit earlier. All cheap and economy hotels are already full-booked a few days ago. As it comes near 200th anniversary of Oktoberfest must be pretty expensive than regular schedule.

Kevbo, what are you planning on doing something in Thailand for vacation? I am happy for you and hope you will have a good time in Thailand. Are you going on sightseeing tours? Will you just relax and swim like any tourists? Or are you going to the Deaf event in Thailand? I am soooo curious of your plans to go on the trip to Thailand. I have never been to Far West or is that Far East? :hmm: Please tell! Thank you. :D

Back