Going to Texas

PurrMeow

Reaction score
We are leaving to Texas on the 10th of March to visit my family and also going to visit few towns. We are looking forward to be on trip..

:dance: :dance: :bump: See ya all..

We are leaving to Texas on the 10th of March to visit my family and also going to visit few towns. We are looking forward to be on trip..

:dance: :dance: :bump: See ya all..

Be sure to take your shorts and suntan lotion with you. San Antonio's afternoon highs are back in the 70's already.

have a safe trip there purrmeow

i used to have brother and his family live there but not anymore they move out of texas 2 years ago to northern california
but fortunely he miss texas and wanted to move back but not yet but hopefully someday in the future
ofc i miss texas too i use to visit there while visiting my brother

Texas is beautiful state.. I advice you better bring tons of drink waters, short and tanktops.. there is so humidy!

I wish you the best luck and enjoy in texas when you travel there!

i went Texas many times because my Aunt and my cousin lives there for longtimes called Center,Texas its nice small city but my aunt and my cousin moves from Texas to Arkansas because its my Aunt's decision.

i went to Waco,Texas where my dad's birthplace and where my late Grandfather Boyce was lives there but he was still in nursing home for years but he dies in 2003.

i know Texas really nice place and big city as Dallas mostly people who loves lives in Texas because who have jobs,house,etc.

my 2 young cousin from my Aunt's one of my cousin gone college in Austin,Texas and another my cousin lives with his dad.

my cousin gone college in Austin,Texas study to become history so my aunt told me says my cousin will become attorney after my cousin done college.

Be sure to take your shorts and suntan lotion with you. San Antonio's afternoon highs are back in the 70's already.

Oh I see.. I last visited way back in oh umm I believe it was in 1999 me and second ex hubby went there and it waws so beauty down there in San Antonio and I have some pictures of it.. I dunno if we are going there again ..

I'm so jealous texas is great have lots of fun make sure you do lots of fun stuff

Aww Lil_country_gal will you be able to have to make a plan to go to texas later on?.. Btw yes I am gonna to make sure that my family is going to have a blast time.. We are planning on going to Galvestion Island and few other towns. We are gonna to take many pictures and I will try to send those to AngelWolf and she will probably post while we are in Texas.. One thing is that I ain't gonna to let anyone to take a pix of me in bathsuit heh...:giggle: anyway..

i went Texas many times because my Aunt and my cousin lives there for longtimes called Center,Texas its nice small city but my aunt and my cousin moves from Texas to Arkansas because its my Aunt's decision.

i went to Waco,Texas where my dad's birthplace and where my late Grandfather Boyce was lives there but he was still in nursing home for years but he dies in 2003.

i know Texas really nice place and big city as Dallas mostly people who loves lives in Texas because who have jobs,house,etc.

my 2 young cousin from my Aunt's one of my cousin gone college in Austin,Texas and another my cousin lives with his dad.

my cousin gone college in Austin,Texas study to become history so my aunt told me says my cousin will become attorney after my cousin done college.

Ahhh really your cousin gone to college in Austin, TX.. U know that one of my sisters is living not far from Austin, TX.

Have fun, dear!

Hey, hun!! Have fun on trip to Texas!! Be safe on the road to and back!!!!! Pls page me to be sure u got there ok... alright, u hear me?

Whole ur family.... ahh yes u said "we" lol... alright.........HAVE FUN!!!!

Will miss u on not much chat! lol....

Hey, hun!! Have fun on trip to Texas!! Be safe on the road to and back!!!!! Pls page me to be sure u got there ok... alright, u hear me?

Whole ur family.... ahh yes u said "we" lol... alright.........HAVE FUN!!!!

Will miss u on not much chat! lol....

I will do page you once we arrive at parent's house and will send you pix thru the emails...
Knowing that we will miss chatting you :lol: anyway thanks sis..Mwahs

I will do page you once we arrive at parent's house and will send you pix thru the emails...
Knowing that we will miss chatting you :lol: anyway thanks sis..Mwahs

U are very welcome, dear... yea. U have been so busy lately!! I miss u... take care and be careful pls!! BE SAFE! Hugsss

Back