God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long, long time after Jesus, the people were being burnt to death for "witch" because they know how to heal sick people with herbs. They have no idea what "miracle" is but evil or witch. I know those history was in England. I beleive that it´s also the same with other countries as well, not just Islamic.

No, it has nothing to do with herbs. There were victims from witches, like the movie what it called and also the missing reporter ( few years ago) and was a true story and even reporting missing people and spells and etc. (before America been named)

Now you're just nit-picking over semantics.
No, I'm not. I'm making a valid point. Some people post in debates because they honestly hold opposing viewpoints and want to present their case. Others just want to stir people up, call them "stupid", slap their buddies on the back, and guffaw together on how clever they are to show up the other side.

People who sincerely want to debate a spiritual/religious topic don't need to resort to slander, insult, or mockery in order to make their points. Posting ugly cartoons of Jesus, calling Christian believers names, or using cuss words don't prove any kinds of points other than the character of the person posting them.

A little humor is OK to diffuse some hot posts but that's not the same as insulting and mocking posters to cause them pain.

I hope you're not so naive as to believe everything you read in "history" books, nor that you accept all photographic and video "proof" as equally credible.
There's a difference in being naive as to believe everything I read without question...than someone who critically thinks and look at the evident while being able to apply logical explanations.

Wasn't it just last year that some "news" photographers and videographers were caught doctoring their "proof" for national news services?
You mean this right:
doctor-photo-cp-10516017.jpg

You know why he was caught? Because people studied, examined and investigated to conclude the image was doctored.

Where on earth are you going with this? Photos today cannot compare to the accuracy of the bible? Is that what you're saying?

Accord my bible:

`God´s power will come upon you, ´angel answers. `So the child will be called God´s Son.` It means is God made Mary pregnant thru God´s power.

I personally doubt either God made Mary pregnant. I guess that Jesus´s real father is Joseph. It´s just because Jesus work miracle like some people at presents who can did with miracles to heal the people... :dunno:

If, you guess that Jesus' real father was Joseph, then ... how come Mary got pregnant when she was a virgin ? It obviously that Jesus was NOT Joseph's son. Know why ? Because, Joseph was a sinner just like you and me. Jesus was not a sinner. He was a sinLESS as He still is.

Ok...umm, think of this word here : Holy ......

What does that word " Holy " means, if you could understand the picture of the difference between sex and God ?

So, therefore, Jesus was Holy when Mary was conceived with Him AND even, Jesus IS STILL Holy as God Himself. It's why it stayed " Holy " when Mary was a virgin to give a birth of God in the flesh. " Immanuel " means " God with us ".

Lieblin', you scared me some times, because I worry about you when you mentioned that you are Satan. The truth is : You came from God's image, not Satan's image, because of God's Love. God choses you when your mom conceived you. That special " life " God gave you. Life means " Breathe " and " alive ". I am not 100% good at describin' things to help you to understand clear but, I can try..... :)

I know it's hard for you to understand at times, because everyone see/think different UNLESS, they experience God first, and then they will understand better. Once, they understand better, it's easier for them to agree because, they recognize God's Word very clear. God's Word is our " lamp " through the Holy Spirit to help us to see in His Word and understand better. Without this " lamp " ... then, we will be like you.

Satan knew God is always right and justice. And, even Satan will confess that Jesus is LORD. Satan knows that Jesus is God.

No, I'm not. I'm making a valid point. Some people post in debates because they honestly hold opposing viewpoints and want to present their case. Others just want to stir people up, call them "stupid", slap their buddies on the back, and guffaw together on how clever they are to show up the other side.

People who sincerely want to debate a spiritual/religious topic don't need to resort to slander, insult, or mockery in order to make their points. Posting ugly cartoons of Jesus, calling Christian believers names, or using cuss words don't prove any kinds of points other than the character of the person posting them.

A little humor is OK to diffuse some hot posts but that's not the same as insulting and mocking posters to cause them pain.

I'm just curious, are you referring to my post where I used the word ignorant?

Do you by any chance know what it means?

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.
ignorant: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com

It's not a slang word, a cuss word, or a word designed to inflict pain. It is simply a word to describe a person who is (take your pick from the definition).

I'm amazed that people are always constantly going back to the ethics of the poster and straying off topic.

I wonder if the people of Noah's time said that, too? :hmm:
Yeah, and they weren't wiped out.

There was probably just a huge flood that looked like it covered the whole Earth... but that never happened.

If there was a Noah's Ark, then God "reset" the family line after Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve were the only two humans on Earth. By causing the "Great Flood", Noah and his family became the only humans on Earth. This was over 1,000 years after Adam and Eve. Now, we have billions of people all over the world... how is that possible?

If, you guess that Jesus' real father was Joseph, then ... how come Mary got pregnant when she was a virgin ?
In those days, there was no doctor. Now we do and might to prove if a girl is still virgin or not.

I have an other suggestion.

It could be that Joseph and Mary have sex before marriage then Mary become pregnant? To their time, Mary would label as whore and stone her to death. That´s how they use God as an excuse to make up stories that it´s God who made her pregnant... It´s just suggestion of me. :dunno:

Do you believe that ?

Is that how you think they use God as an excuse to make up stories ?

Look like doesn't know the whole story about Mary and Joseph, and Mary's questioning, Joseph's disappointment and planning for break up in secret and etc. It's normal when people bloodthirst to find a way to pull people from who Jesus is and finding faults and human assumptions and etc. I stick my worshipping God in my daily basis inspite of trying very hard to manipulate and claiming so called "facts", which it isn't. Even by saying Bible written many years after Jesus, no, it does not. Bible been jotting down from scrolls since Moses, which is written from Hebrews. All of in the Bible written by Moses, Jeremiah, David, John, Isaiah, and many others. Lot of them been written what God says in many ways.

Yeah, and they weren't wiped out.

There was probably just a huge flood that looked like it covered the whole Earth... but that never happened.

If there was a Noah's Ark, then God "reset" the family line after Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve were the only two humans on Earth. By causing the "Great Flood", Noah and his family became the only humans on Earth. This was over 1,000 years after Adam and Eve. Now, we have billions of people all over the world... how is that possible?
Yeah, I was asking the same thing.

I have an other suggestion.

It could be that Joseph and Mary have sex before marriage then Mary become pregnant? To their time, Mary would label as whore and stone her to death. That´s how they use God as an excuse to make up stories that it´s God who made her pregnant... It´s just suggestion of me. :dunno:
I've thought about that as well.

Did they ever actually "check" Mary to see if she was really a Virgin?

The word all over the world has many different view what Bible meant. Many believe many in the region. But as serious flooding go above the Alps which is pretty darn serious flooding. From Noah's family has multiplied again.

I say "BuddhISM" not Buddha. Also I think you will love what Buddha said. He, Buddha, himself said that he is not a "God". I can't remember what exactly what he said but it's like this "I am not your guide, but teach you to have peace and joy" something like this. Buddha never mention himself as superpower creator (which definite as "God"), he's just a man. He have parents, he used to be a prince, his parents protect him from seeing people become sick and suffer and die. Till he finally see those happens, he stopped worshipping to Hinduism, and quit as being prince and travel around India. While he travel, he teach people to learn how to let the suffer go and be happy/peace no matter what where, situation, etc we are in. He's very spiritual man. It's just his biography.

Plus, I don't know where you find about "Pink Elphant" in the Buddhism, I think you probably misunderstood Buddhism by Hinduism.

The color of " pink " doesn't mean anythin'. It could be blue or purple or yellow or what ever. I am not referrin' that Pink Elephant to Buddha. I know it referrs to Hindu. It's why I said " other " religion ... what ever there is other " god " outta there. Not just Buddha/Buddhism ... whatever it means in a group. :)

Now I stop talking about Buddhism and go back to this point of the thread. Because people just kept telling things that are NOT Buddhism.

Well, that's why God don't know Buddhism - that's another god God don't recognize. It's why you need to create a thread, " Buddhism " ... you are more than welcome to do so. ;)

I'm just curious, are you referring to my post where I used the word ignorant?

Do you by any chance know what it means?

ignorant: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com

It's not a slang word, a cuss word, or a word designed to inflict pain. It is simply a word to describe a person who is (take your pick from the definition).

I'm amazed that people are always constantly going back to the ethics of the poster and straying off topic.

I am sure Reba wasn't ESPECIALLY targeting you but since you are here providing that one word, ignorant. Of and by itself, it's a fine word to use but let's include your phrase in it's entirety: "Ignorance must be bliss". See the difference?. You couldn't leave it at the acceptable, "ignorant". No, you had to get all smarmy and add, "bliss". Big difference, eh?

I am sure Reba wasn't ESPECIALLY targeting you but since you are here providing that one word, ignorant. Of and by itself, it's a fine word to use but let's include your phrase in it's entirety: "Ignorance must be bliss". See the difference?. You couldn't leave it at the acceptable, "ignorant". No, you had to get all smarmy and add, "bliss". Big difference, eh?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you're the dictator of what I should or shouldnt say. I like how you kept going "see the big difference?" different from... what?

The word ignorance and bliss by itself is not a bad word. Put together, it's still not a bad sentence, the meaning of said words has not changed.
1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy.
2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.
bliss: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com

So let's say this as the definition words it:
Being unaware or uninformed is extreme happiness.

Yes... I'm being all smarmy. :ugh3:

Once again, I'm being attacked for my manners instead of the points I'm bringing out concerning the topic at hand. Come on debators, I know you're better than this.

If I see another post like this, I'm going to start playing your own game. Tousi just went on about how I used "bliss" with "ignorance" (as if it was such a horrible thing to do) while he doesn't realized the hypocrisy of calling me smarmy. And that word is used in a negative connotation, a direct insult at me.

Everybody, meet kettle. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

Hey, Xentar, you proffered and I responded. What was it you were saying about semantics a while back?

(Sentence stating shock)

(humorous rebuttal)

(insult)

(Question poster's intellect and/or morals)

(Bait and wait for response)

Am I missing anything else?

So, shall we continue this tirade about the me or can we get back to the topic at hand?

Be my guest; you called for the lil trip on the byway....

I'll continue to read this thread but I'm gonna be largely ignoring the put-downs because I see no sincerity coming from some people....

Irony at its finest.

You were saying again?

And besides, Buddahs dont even worship God, they
worship their own god, an idol, so

Christianity have their own idols (Jesus, Crucifix, Rosary, etc...) God is God. Jesus is Jesus. God and Goddess are really exist on the Earth. Jesus is like an idol to me.

God vs. Satan? This thread made me lafff :giggle: Suppose, Satan's not exist then we won't be here. Without Satan, the Earth would be different, how can we learn from pain, hurt, and more. I do believe God has a propose to have Satan on his side.

Wish I could buy that damn T-shirt from somewhere last March. It said Religon is for people who fear of go to Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back