God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christlovedeaf, if you were responding to me, good point. All I can say is I am not as tough as Jesus was, lol! I just cannot see debating with people who obviously do not care about who/what is the central guide of your life. But good for you as you seem to be a good fisher of men....

Thanks, and you are in my shoe, bec I'm not either. I do make many mistakes and not easy how to make peace with them. Even the mock isn't easy to handle. Good thing is as christians, we don't do like muslim, bec if it were muslim, that will be devastation event. But all I need to do is keep focus toward God and let Him guide every step of the way, when falter, He pick me up and include you. Oh how much does He really loves us so, which the world couldn't see. Oh, btw, yeah, respond what you mentioned. Doesn't bother me at all when someone trying to point out to me, anyone is welcoming to respond from my part. I have no grudge about it.

That movie is not all historically accurate, The movie was based on a Novel book. while it might effect some religions but it does not effect Christian religions, It's only theories made by people to make that movie, people want to think there's something more than what the bible is really telling us, But, honestly it doesn't effect my faith. ;)
I know it's not a true story, but some aspects of it is true... the conspiracy. ;)

It doesn't always mean that you have to committed a crime to be guilty of God's laws, You've lied I'm sure once in your lifetime, You've stole once in your lifetime, You've done just about some things most people have already done themselves. God did not kill anyone, it's the people who refused to obey God, it's the people who thinks of their own self instead of listening to God, who's the creator of all. ;)
Of course I already stated that I am a Satan... :)

Reba do not denied her knowledge that God killed the people in her previous post. ;)

Adam and Eve is the one who brought evil in the world where we are living in right now, today, tomorrow, a year a month from now until our dying days. ;)

No, it´s God´s responsible who plant the tree of knowledge in first place... He should destory the tree instead of test their faith when he KNEW the earth, he created goes worst and know it happens to Eve & Adam.

I live for Jesus, because Jesus (God) is the greatest love that anyone can ever image, Jesus had the power to stop their torture and taunting the day he die on the cross, but he did not, why? He did this for us, because he loves us. Only he could pay the price for our sins. Only he could save us from the punishment we deserve. How can I deny his love for me? That's the person I'll look up to because no greatest love beats anything like this. ;)

Sure, Jesus scarified his life for the people and his belief to Roman but every religions accept the fact that Jesus is son of God except Christianity.

To my viewpoint that God and Jesus have different personalities.

How do u know what's in the heart of all people? You can't even read their hearts, You cannot even read their minds. They might tell you, "Oh I'm a good person, I deserved to go to heaven" We don't know that if that person is a good person or not, Only God knows everything about each one of us, because he sees how we sins, he sees what's in our heart, and

:eek3:

Look at the example of the people who commit murder, rape, abuse become born Christians again...? They are bad people and are being accept to go heavens because they accept to beleive in God and God´s forgiveness..., not good people who never commit murder, rape, etc.. that´s because they don´t beleive in God... Oh my dear....:eek3:

in our minds. He has that right to judge anyone because he created us ;)

My parents created me, not God. My parents has the right to judge me, not God.

And the Christians people were with Jesus when Jesus was on earth, and They believe Jesus is God, and that's why we believe Jesus is God.

We beleive Jesus´s existance on the earth but we can´t prove either he is son of God or Joseph. Jesus´s miracles make the people beleive that he is God.

Again, Jesus and God are the same, the father, the son, the Holy Spirit (all in one) Jesus was only showing others how to pray, help us in an extremely important way. God went into this human body that grew inside of Mary. The baby was born and grew into a man. Big differences between him and every man on earth, Jesus was sinless. We humans are full of sin. How can Jesus be human like us? Remember God said at the begin, after Eve and Adam sinned, all human will be sinners, if Jesus was a human wouldn't he be a sinner too? But he is not human like us, he had a Holy Spirit inside his body, which is God. It's not hard to figured it out. ;)

This is your belief. I see different as you.

Lieblin' ~

I have a question I would like to ask you. HOW do you EXPLAIN that Mary conceived with Jesus WITHOUT havin' SEX ?

Joseph did NOT give her pregnant with Jesus, right ? So, how do you explain ?

Accord my bible:

`God´s power will come upon you, ´angel answers. `So the child will be called God´s Son.` It means is God made Mary pregnant thru God´s power.

I personally doubt either God made Mary pregnant. I guess that Jesus´s real father is Joseph. It´s just because Jesus work miracle like some people at presents who can did with miracles to heal the people... :dunno:

Prophesied of the Messiah thread already pinpoint from the OT which match Jesus and even, born from the virgin, crucifixion, and many other that described and matched who Jesus is. Jesus is the same Son of God/God, those are not separate. Jesus as Lord and God does not separate. Lord is not the same position as lord of England, or courts and etc. God is not the same attitude as human claim as god. Only few enlighten who Christ is, and that is the reason why Jesus said many will not believe much farther than those who believes. How much percentage is christianity in the world? Look how small. That is where Jesus described. Many have poor understanding of the realm of God and the purpose of God and seeing many missing humongous point of view of God.

Cheri´s post
:shock:

Defee´s post
Am i understanding her, that she is Satan?

Of course I am Satan as Eve & Adam as well... :roll:

Because I broke some of 10 commendation.
Because I am very bad person who was being fool by someone´s lie.
Because I am very bad person who was tempted my curiously.
Because I celebrated Halloween, Xmas, birthdays, Easters, etc Holidays all my life.
Because I don´t go to church everyday or every week.
Because I don´t worship the bible.
Because I had sex before marriage.
Because I don´t kill the people.
Because I warn my children something FULL instead of missing/half.
Because I was busy to take care of my family and help poor people in real world to neglect my worship to God.
Because I love to tease and use my sense of humor to people...

Thanks God that my parents or Grandparents didn´t kick me out of house/garden because of those lists... :cool:

Of course I am Satan as Eve & Adam as well... :roll:

Because I broke some of 10 commendation.
Because I am very bad person who was being fool by someone´s lie.
Because I am very bad person who was tempted my curiously.
Because I celebrated Halloween, Xmas, birthdays, Easters, etc Holidays all my life.
Because I don´t go to church everyday or every week.
Because I don´t worship the bible.
Because I had sex before marriage.
Because I don´t kill the people.
Because I warn my children something FULL instead of missing/half.
Because I was busy to take care of my family and help poor people in real world to neglect my worship to God.
Because I love to tease and use my sense of humor to people...

Thanks God that my parents or Grandparents didn´t kick me out of house/garden because of those lists... :cool:

That is nothing to do, if you are Satan bec you made a mistake. Satan and people are separate.

When God allowed large groups of people to die, He didn't enjoy it or do it for "personal" reasons. He did what was best for His people during specific times, for specific eternal reasons. Our human perspective is limited in scope and time. It's very hard for us to understand and accept, especially as modern people.

Well, this is problem is between Old and New Testanment. That´s how to confuse the people.

Suppose a tribe wanted to destroy the Israelites. All the men of that tribe attack the Israelites. God provides protection for the Israelites and allows them to defeat all the enemy men. During those days, there were no POW camps; all the enemy had to be killed or made slaves. They couldn't be allowed to go free because they would attack again. The conquering tribe couldn't take care of many prisoners. They had to kill the ones that they could. (Not just the Israelites did that; that was common practice all over the world at that time.)

What happened to the widows and orphans of that tribe? They could be left to struggle and starve, or some could be taken for slaves. Is that better than quickly killing them?

It sounds awful to us, and it's not necessary to use that way now. It was a different culture and time.

Yes, their time is different as our present time including culture as well but why the people do what the bible says instead of accept the bible as history? We all accept their past time as history and move on to consider our own life at present time... Look at real world, we have... the poor and sick people who needs our support and help. It´s them, we should worry about instead of worship God all the time and do what the bible says.

Also, God knew which little ones would grow up to become unbelieving killers against the Jews. It was more merciful for Him to let them die young and go to Heaven, then to allow them to grow up as heathens, trying to kill all the Jews, and dying as adult sinners (going to Hell).

Sorry, I has to disagree with you... How do you know that all babies, toddlers and children become bad people like their parents. Look at real world, why can´t God destory Satan and tree of knowledge in FIRST PLACE when he KNEW it happens to earth after create Eve and Adam. It make no sense to me. If God is loving and really want to protect earth then destory bad ones in first place instead of test Eve and Adam......

People can't know the future; God can.

Yes, but why can´t he destory Satan and tree of knowledge in first place.

Many people use the example of Hitler. They say, suppose you traveled back in time, and you knew that baby Adolph would grow up some day to become an awful dictator and kill millions of Jews and other innocent people. Adolph's mom let you baby sit him, alone. You have a sharp knife. You know you can save the lives of millions of people if you kill baby Adolph. Would you kill that sweet-looking little baby?

Well, Hilter like every babies who born innocent and were being raised in form of fashion ways by his parents and later to make himself into a monster. We only know that Hilter was being raised by strict parents.

What if you knew the future, and you knew a certain baby living now would someday grow up and murder your sons. Would you kill that baby now? Or would you just let the baby grow up and kill your sons?

My baby would get the help if I know the future to aviod my baby become monster or whatever. Look at example of my son´s ADD... I know he has to get the help before it goes worst when he become older... He got the help... It´s an exactly what if I notice something wrong with my baby then get the help straight way before it´s too late. I would never kill my baby but help them to look at good path. It´s parental´s job to do for their children. Why kill ?

What does "Buddha" have to do with this thread, This thread title is "God Versus Satan". If you want to talk about "Buddha" for all that means, go create a new thread and discuss about that religion. Again, You're going off-topic. ;)

Look on top of this forum it says: On-topic Debates Which means you must stay on topic for what the thread is titled about. ;)

You don't create this thread, please stop lecturing on me what to do ok?

And I just want to share my opinion, and I was talking about vary of bible in the world, like Old and New Testament. What's more, I am talking to VamPyroX, not you.

Defee said:
I totally agree with you, Cheri!
And besides, Buddahs dont even worship God, they
worship their own god, an idol, so
you guys need to create a new thread on Buddahism
thread, ok? This thread is totally wrong for you guys.
Smile!

Buddha is not god, nor do they have a idol of "god". Study Buddhism before you speak.

And plus I did create a thread about Buddhism.

To Cheri, Defee and probably Tousi too:

PuyoPiyo said:
Well it's very hard to believe in God.

The New Testament of the Bible is only made after Jesus came to the earth, some people don't believe that Jesus was a saviour, for example, Judaism, Islamic, and Muslim who don't believe in the New Testament of the Bible, only the Old Testament of the Bible.

Here's my proof, go grab your bible and open it, you will find there's two, Old and New Testament in just one bible. That's Christianity Bible (including its root like Mormons, Catholic, etc).

If you are not interest into Buddhism, don't continue reading the rest of this post.

Even I am Theravada Buddhism, I feel like Jesus is a foregin to me and is a believeable. Also there's God introduction to Buddhism, there's lot of Buddhist people believe into God and follow Buddha's guide and reading the Bible same time (which what I am doing right now). While I study about what Buddha taught, it help me to understand about living and suffer, how to let suffer go, and how to live in peace and joy, etc.

Anyway, I better shut my mouth about Buddhism, but it always help me while I want to believe into God.

"What you think, you become" - Siddhartha Guatama (Buddha)

READ CAREFULLY. I didn't force anyone to read about my opinion between the God and Buddhism. Please stop whining.

I don't get why some people are hell-bent on destroying the kind of spiritual life some people have chosen as their/our guide.

I'll continue to read this thread but I'm gonna be largely ignoring the put-downs because I see no sincerity coming from some people....

Tousi,

I am curious for your " wise " opinion via " wise " point of view since I know you are elder. Umm... how come some people refused to take the truth when Jesus is actually there in their lives and even, thou they may not see Him ? :-\

Feelin' no convince through the Holy Spirit to prove this fact that the truth is still around and alive ?

Sex with other man, eh ? How do you explain that God is called the " Father " ? He don't need the other man to be God's father.

FYI, Mary was neeeever drunk and got pregnant with other man just like this. Mary was suffered enough by people when she was pregnant with the Holy Spirit.

I have an other suggestion.

It could be that Joseph and Mary have sex before marriage then Mary become pregnant? To their time, Mary would label as whore and stone her to death. That´s how they use God as an excuse to make up stories that it´s God who made her pregnant... It´s just suggestion of me. :dunno:

Of course I already stated that I am a Satan... :)
Come on, Liebling Why do you always talk this way? You can do better than that. :(

No, it´s God´s responsible who plant the tree of knowledge in first place... He should destory the tree instead of test their faith when he KNEW the earth, he created goes worst and know it happens to Eve & Adam.
Lielbing, You can complain all the way to the glory shore for all I care, but the truth is God gave them free will, There's God who tested their faith, If they chosen evil, Everyone murmured against God just because Adam and Eve failed the test, and start lashing out against God because he planted the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If he was much a bad God, He wouldn't have told Eve and Adam what they need to know about the tree of knowledge, Liebling. Keep that in mind. Look at the whole picture, not the picture within reasons why God planted the tree of knowledge of good and evil. ;)

Look at the example of the people who commit murder, rape, abuse become born Christians again...?
Why is it your righteously to judge them because they decide to be a born again Christians? People make mistakes, and the only person who's allow to judge is God. ;)

They are bad people and are being accept to go heavens because they accept to beleive in God and God´s forgiveness..., not good people who never commit murder, rape, etc.. that´s because they don´t beleive in God... Oh my dear....:
:confused: The bottom line is If we have bitterness in our hearts toward God, it will not help you or get you anywhere, God is the only one who decides our fate, You have no idea who will enter the kingdom of Heaven.

My parents created me, not God. My parents has the right to judge me, not God.

You must understand that we are created in God’s image and not by our parents. The fact that God created "male and female", God created us to live in society, God is the author of society.

God deserves public recognition, because he is the creator, and he has that right to judge you. ;)

Off the point, and that is other way around, humans are being ignorant and blaming God, saving the people, accusing God is what you are saying. Again, God's goal is bringing people to heaven, sin itself cannot enter the holiness of God, then how can we get in? Jesus, simple is that. Human try and try and try to be smarter than God and trying to find "logic", what a waste.

Huh?

Everyone OPEN their MIND to see LOGIC from everywhere than stick on the same bible...

It´s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very simple logic is:

Who created a tree of knowledge in first place?

Who choose to test Eve & Adam´s faith over protect their safety?

Who refuses to see it then is their ignorant.

READ CAREFULLY. I didn't force anyone to read about my opinion between the God and Buddhism. Please stop whining.

Buddha or any other religion such as idols like Mary/Jesus statues, Buddha statue, and so forth are NOT really God. Know why ? Let me show you the scriptures here what God says about them :

Isaiah 46:9-10

" Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; [I am] God, and there is none like me; declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not [yet] done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.... "

Soo, God says that He DON'T KNOW the other god such as Buddha or Pink Elephant or what ever there is an idol outta there. Know why ? Because, there is none like God.

There was no proof that God was the father of the baby.

The only person to start the rumor was Mary.

Did God actually appear in front of everyone and say, "Mary is the mother of my son... Jesus."

:hmm: it could be true... mmmhhhh..

I don't know what to say but Liebling has a lot of VALID points. She has open mind to discuss with us. Cheri, you have to admit that she is right. I am not saying you are wrong but you also have a several valid points too.

Well, many women were burned to death under the name of God for bullshit reasons... property, jealousy, stupid suspicions, etc.

If a woman sits at home with a cauldron stirring up some potions to heal some sicknesses, what are people going to say? "OMG! She's a witch!"

Very true, I remember those many histories over the people who heal sick people with herbs, etc. were being label as witch and burnt them to death. It also with red hair as well... If they see children or adult who have red hair is evil/witch then burnt them to death...

Some people who can do miracle like Jesus do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back