Whoa...

God...

A murderer?

Who killed more people in the Bible?

god-v-satan.png

Whoa...

God...

A murderer?

Well, Satan really is the one is the lead killing, that is, soul. Like Jesus said, Satan came to steal, to destroy and to kill, but I come to give life and the life to the fullest. Many thinking its about our seeing and physical, but that is not what Jesus is saying. But have to understand the reason what has happen in the OT, but since Jesus death on the cross, old covenant been nailed and gave us a new covenant as been prophesied in Isaiah. In the OT, if God not doing anything, and letting His people do whatevr they want, then will block God's plan, bec it would be worldwide turmoil. Look what happen in Noah's time, God hasn't destroy them for sooo long, but what happen to the people and how they life? They live deplorable life, people partying, orgies, lying, gossipping, hatred, stealing, killings, and etc. God has to put a stop to it. But if you notice, Noah warned these people about the flood, people laughed and mocked and it won't happen, if any person above i described, believe, are they welcome, yes, they can, but people refuse, Noah invite, but people think he has psychosis.

Well, Satan really is the one is the lead killing, that is, soul. Like Jesus said, Satan came to steal, to destroy and to kill, but I come to give life and the life to the fullest. Many thinking its about our seeing and physical, but that is not what Jesus is saying. But have to understand the reason what has happen in the OT, but since Jesus death on the cross, old covenant been nailed and gave us a new covenant as been prophesied in Isaiah. In the OT, if God not doing anything, and letting His people do whatevr they want, then will block God's plan, bec it would be worldwide turmoil. Look what happen in Noah's time, God hasn't destroy them for sooo long, but what happen to the people and how they life? They live deplorable life, people partying, orgies, lying, gossipping, hatred, stealing, killings, and etc. God has to put a stop to it. But if you notice, Noah warned these people about the flood, people laughed and mocked and it won't happen, if any person above i described, believe, are they welcome, yes, they can, but people refuse, Noah invite, but people think he has psychosis.
So, if I warned you to move cuz God told me that He was going to send a tornado and destroy your whole town... would you listen to me?

So, if I warned you to move cuz God told me that He was going to send a tornado and destroy your whole town... would you listen to me?

Remember the jokes and even tho, it does work that way. About the man and the flood, remember that joke? It is similar to this life.

Remember the jokes and even tho, it does work that way. About the man and the flood, remember that joke? It is similar to this life.
Still, would you listen to me?

That's probably what the people were thinking. If God really cared about everyone, he would have told everyone.

If God only told Noah, then he was biased.

Still, would you listen to me?

That's probably what the people were thinking. If God really cared about everyone, he would have told everyone.

If God only told Noah, then he was biased.
Remember, his time, no technology, and time was perfect and where he get the idea of an ark and how the animals cooperate and etc. So easy by using the word biased to avoid what really has happen. Remember, like some religion using as Christ is coming with specific date, which I don't believe, why? Jesus said " Noone knows the hour or day of His coming." Remember, in some way, like flooding, when been warned not go across the water and all of sudden, they drowned and then ask God why You haven't protect me? and God says, " I have, but you do it your own way to risk it and thinking I will do, do you not remember what happens, the time of Jesus' temptations, when Satan said, does not the verse say, when I fall, angel will come down to protect me from hurt, and Jesus clarify the balance of the scriptures, As it is wriitten, do not tempt the Lord your God. " (my translation)? but using the word "God told me", its very solemn and cautious thought to be aware of if its for real or not. I cannot determine to believe or not to believe when people saying and also, cautious if it match how the scriptures says. Like some religion using that I mentioned.

Vamp, tell me how they calculated that, you asshole.

Satan is a greatest rebellious, pride, jealously, murderer, liar and very heavy egoist against GOD. Satan wants his own way than GOD and think he know everything on the earth over GOD. Satan CAN'T conquer GOD. Because GOD is only having a greatest POWER and holy GOD! HE can destroy Satan if he wants to. Is because He already created the angels including Former Luicfer as Satan but Satan was kicked out of God's heaven. You see that Satan has limited his power.

When end of the armdraggon, GOD will authorize to lock Satan and his demons, unbelievers to stay in lake of fires forever!

Have u consider Satan may be God's greatest tool to bring His people back to Him.

If you look in the Bible, there are an amazing number of people that God wants his followers to murder.

For example, in Exodus 35:2 God lays down this commandment:
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
Think about that how many people work on the Sabbath -- all the employees of Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Linnens & things, grocery stores, convenience stores, power plants, airlines, hospitals, emergency services and on and on and on. Don't rabbis, priests and preachers work on the Sabbath? God wants all of them dead.

Then look at Deut 21:18-21. It says:
If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father and mother, who does not heed them when they discipline him, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his town at the gate of that place. They shall say to the elders of his town, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the town shall stone him to death. So you shall purge the evil from your midst; and all Israel will hear, and be afraid.
That is a whole lot of teenagers that we need to kill.

Then there is Leviticus 20:13:
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.
All homosexuals need to be killed. What about this:
If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbour, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death.
That's a lot of people who need to be killed.

In other words, if we actually listened to what God says today, we would need to kill at least half of the people in America tomorrow. After all, Isaiah 40:8 says, "The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever." The word of the Lord tells us to kill half of the U.S. population.

Then again, we were never an orthodox Christian nation, Xentar. Back then, killing the criminals was not a big issue since the numbers were low. Now we're becoming quite lax (a bit too much if I may add), so then numbers increase greatly. If we were to be a Christian nation, we must kill all those criminals - including you, Xentar. But hey, I believe we all should be forgiven the moment we become a Christian nation. On that very day, anyone who commits any crime will be punished accordingly to God's law. God's grace and hope will be restored! O thank you God!

That's where it begin, remember what Jesus did on Sabbath? And religious leader thinking they honor God by following the "Law"? What did Jesus say about these things and reason for it? Like the disciples ate from the field, heal people and etc, on Sabbath. Jesus quote by saying "have you not read...", like King David as Jesus talked about. Remember, in christian beliefs, Christ is our Sabbath. Christ fulfilled the law, not abolish it. Christ identifies each of us our weaknesses and try to put the law in our heart. The problem is we try every effort in our strength, and do something for Him instead He works in us and control in us to enable us to do for Him. I, myself, learned and still learning what Christ is trying to tell me and trying to show me and etc to be able to conform into His likeness. God not going to put us to top overnight, He expect us to learn from it and thru it. Why? to help us to grow. Many thought they can be in "Mount Transfiguration" experience permanently, but God expect us to go down to the valley and face the challenges, but must have total surrender. Thru my christian life, I've been into "Mount Transfiguration" experience and not realize, in times, I have to face darkness life. The book called "Prayer of Jabez" really got me hard, bec I have been warned, that if I really, really want to surrender my all genuinely, God will test me hard, thats where huge storms hit me later in big time, I failed. Does that mean, I am not a true christian? No, there is something in me that I have overlook and discover what's my problem is, and that's where now, I've been struggling. Lately, it draws me back into His attention and fully examine myself, where I went wrong. It is not fast and overnight dealing, it is a process. That's where I learn alot in life what I face and deal with. Oswald Chamber " Utmost Highest" gave me pondering thought and ask God lot of questions. All christians should be in that level, bec, most christians are in carnality level than on spiritual level. That is what Christ is trying to tell us. Like jazzy ask, in some way, not what Satan make us better, but what Satan done to us to driven us away from his lies and deceptive way to become more like God, not meant by position, but example. That is where many overlook about btwn God and Satan, focusing on physical way, by many many have been destroyed by Satan's schemes by decieving them, than God did in OT

Remember, his time, no technology, and time was perfect and where he get the idea of an ark and how the animals cooperate and etc. So easy by using the word biased to avoid what really has happen. Remember, like some religion using as Christ is coming with specific date, which I don't believe, why? Jesus said " Noone knows the hour or day of His coming." Remember, in some way, like flooding, when been warned not go across the water and all of sudden, they drowned and then ask God why You haven't protect me? and God says, " I have, but you do it your own way to risk it and thinking I will do, do you not remember what happens, the time of Jesus' temptations, when Satan said, does not the verse say, when I fall, angel will come down to protect me from hurt, and Jesus clarify the balance of the scriptures, As it is wriitten, do not tempt the Lord your God. " (my translation)? but using the word "God told me", its very solemn and cautious thought to be aware of if its for real or not. I cannot determine to believe or not to believe when people saying and also, cautious if it match how the scriptures says. Like some religion using that I mentioned.
You said the magic word... "technology".

Magic is often considered as "misunderstood technology".

Back then, knowledge was power. The more knowledge you had, the more powerful you were considered. If you were too knowledgeable, you could be considered evil.

If I knew exactly when and where a solar eclipse would happen, I could simply show up at a town in that spot before the eclipse was about to happen... and then threaten the town that I would make the sun disappear if they didn't listen to me. Suddenly, the sky goes dark... OMG! It's magic!

Here's a historical reference of a lunar eclipse...
February 29, 1504 — Columbus and the Moon's Eclipse

In 1503 Christopher Columbus found himself marooned in the small bay of Santa Gloria, Jamaica. When the Indians refused to supply food, in exchange for trinkets, Columbus devised a plan to trick them. He had aboard the Capitana a copy of Johannes Muller's Calendarium published around 1474 which contained predictions of lunar eclipses — one of which was scheduled for February 29, 1504. He arranged an evening meeting with the natives to coincide with the beginning of the eclipse and announced that God would show his displeasure towards them by taking away their moon. Right on cue a dark shadow began to pass over the face of the moon. When the frightened Indians pleaded for its restoration Columbus retired to 'confer' with God - probably his hourglass to check out when the total phase was due. The moon — and the food supply were promptly restored.
Columbus had knowledge. The Indians didn't. What happened? Exactly.

Let's try something else... if you were to travel back in time and meet cavemen. They would be startled by your appearance. However, if you took out a lighter and lit it up... what would they do? They would likely worship you as their fire god. You had technology. They didn't understand your technology. Therefore, it's magic to them.

Let's try something else... if you were to travel back in time and meet cavemen. They would be startled by your appearance. However, if you took out a lighter and lit it up... what would they do? They would likely worship you as their fire god. You had technology. They didn't understand your technology. Therefore, it's magic to them.

Which is why the holy books tells all believers to not believe in magic. Da duh!

hahaha...everyone create God or Satan in their mind..... no such thing like that..... Bible were made by Man,,, therefore Satan is created by Man...to put people in fear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back