Goal of the day

My goal of Thanksgiving is not to overeat. Every single year my tummy hurts as I forget how much I eat little of everything everyone brings.

And try not to kill a relative or two. Maybe bop one on the head with a pan? Lol

My goal for just today is to eat dinner with the fam and then stop off at the VFW for a drink after. I was surprised to learn they're open today on Thanksgiving.

Excerise and do some weight training along with vaccuuming and do water changes in the fish tanks

My goal climbed the 3 floor building stairs twice in one day:D

Find time to exercise before retiring for the night.....small steps.

Laura

My goal today and in the days ahead is to remain optimistic ... got some surgery next week (Wed.)...

My goal today and in the days ahead is to remain optimistic ... got some surgery next week (Wed.)...

I will be thinking of you and wishing for good results.

Me..cleaning up bedroom and my "office"...but knowing me... I will likely procrastinate and binge-watch Netflix and Hulu... and take more courses for LinkedIn learning on my free month.

I'll be thinking of you...my mother has back surgery on the 8th...and then off to rehab, where she may stay until after Christmas. I hope your healing will be swift and that you're back on your feet in no time.

Laura

Get that 20% discount off my dog 's food:D

Back