Goal of the day

Reaction score
Wanted to set up a positive mojo thread. What is your goal for the day? Feel free to come back and update if you completed it or not.

Mine is to feed the fish and redo the decor of the tank! Maybe break some art glass and add colors to it

I got the pieces broken down a bit more and sanded the edges. Not so shabby! Now cant wait for the plants, lighting and the batch of fish to come in

Clean and post two items on ebay to declutter my storage boxes a bit more as well as shred the nonessential paperwork and file the rest.

Getting in fish today too so got to make sure they're healthy too.

Goal today. Self care. Sleep at least 7 hours, shower, be nice to people and go to work not call in sick

My goal was to fill my tank with gas . I drive and forget to fill it up:giggle:
You should get some post notes and stick one on your car reminding you check how much gas you have . I leave my headlights on
we have put our lights on when use our window wipers and I don't always hear the alarm going off when I leave my lights on.
I need to put up note to remind myself to turn my lights off. Have you ran out of gas before, I never did, knock on wood !

You should get some post notes and stick one on your car reminding you check how much gas you have . I leave my headlights on
we have put our lights on when use our window wipers and I don't always hear the alarm going off when I leave my lights on.
I need to put up note to remind myself to turn my lights off. Have you ran out of gas before, I never did, knock on wood !

Surprised you've never destroyed your battery or at least drain it when you leave the lights on like that. I try to remember to actually....LOOK at the car, or as my parents do sometimes...walk around the car to make sure no lights are on. Common sense. A note isn't always going to cut it because you first have to remember to even write the thing.

I never ran out of gas. Just some old habits that I wait until it's literally on E lol I get lazy to pull over and just want to go home and not deal with L.A. Traffic. You know it takes people about 4-6 hours to get home lol

I never heard of an alarm to notify lights on. All cars are different.

I never ran out of gas. Just some old habits that I wait until it's literally on E lol I get lazy to pull over and just want to go home and not deal with L.A. Traffic. You know it takes people about 4-6 hours to get home lol

I never heard of an alarm to notify lights on. All cars are different.
My car has an alert alarm that let me know my lights are still on after I turn my car off , I know lights off automatically on newer cars.

That good you never ran out of gas , it seem like men do this more often than women.

Surprised you've never destroyed your battery or at least drain it when you leave the lights on like that. I try to remember to actually....LOOK at the car, or as my parents do sometimes...walk around the car to make sure no lights are on. Common sense. A note isn't always going to cut it because you first have to remember to even write the thing.
And then you have to remember to read it at the appropriate time. ;)

To take the 3 flight of stairs into the building at the college.

Back