Give me a job!

I also being home work as well. I spent all day Sat working on IEps. no extra pay. I work wayyy more than most people on a meager salary.
Until your are a teacher, you probably will never understand.

Actually, I had my own company teaching private computer courses. You can make more in the private sector charging by the hour. If you don't feel your occupation is providing you with a decent income, you need to make adjustments.

Actually, I had my own company teaching private computer courses. You can make more in the private sector charging by the hour. If you don't feel your occupation is providing you with a decent income, you need to make adjustments.

Already applied to several jobs and two of my applications got approved to be sent to the agencies for interviews. I have been applying for 2 years on and off. It is really tough.

Yea, I know that more money is to be made in the private sector. I am not looking to be rich but it is ridiculous that I haven't had a raise in 6 years and my duties keep adding up each year. Each year, I bring home less due to taxes increasing. I just simply cant keep this up so I am taking action.

Shel:ty:for your hug too!
It can be very frustrating and disheartening to keep applying and applying for jobs....

Good luck Shel90! I know the feeling too. Right now it's going on 17 months looking... have a couple possibilities.. we'll see...*crosses fingers* for you (and me).

Good luck Shel90! I know the feeling too. Right now it's going on 17 months looking... have a couple possibilities.. we'll see...*crosses fingers* for you (and me).

Thanks...I am just happy that I have a job now. Just trying to seek better opportunities. However, I wont be stupid and quit my job before landing another one. Some people do that.

Shel:ty:for your hug too!
It can be very frustrating and disheartening to keep applying and applying for jobs....

I am ok...I am just SO busy with my current job that I don't think about it. :)

yeah... I was let go (end of contract). Definitely not a smart idea to quit before finding something- only time I would quit is if the job was really that detrimental to my mental well being and health.

yeah... I was let go (end of contract). Definitely not a smart idea to quit before finding something- only time I would quit is if the job was really that detrimental to my mental well being and health.

Well, my health is going downhill a bit but I CANT quit due to needing to pay bills. I just have to learn to not to get stressed at my job.

Thanks...I am just happy that I have a job now. Just trying to seek better opportunities. However, I wont be stupid and quit my job before landing another one. Some people do that.
Have you considered teaching adults?

To those seeking to work with me. Be patient. I have to start with other positions. Already got one hired to work for me. Needs interpreter/secretary/public relations. Also needs RV technicians to built RVs. other stuff, eventually, ok, Shel and others?

We, AD'ers, will always support you. You have my support! Hang on. :)

Back