Getting to know me

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I'm a deaf guy with hearing girlfriend. Sometimes, I get lonely or frustrated because I don't have that much experience with deaf/hearing relationship. We've been friends for 7 months, then dating for 12 month. Make it 19 months if you want. I'm sure a lot of people have been in deaf/hearing relationship a lot longer than me. I would like to pick your "brain" if possible.

I'm most interested in talking with guys who are deaf/hoh who have or had a hearing girlfriend, but will talk to anyone who is interested in talking to me.

I do have AIM and VP 200. I would not want to post my phone number here, but feel free to talk to me if you want to.

I've not met that many people on AD. It would be nice for anyone to put name with my face so that people know who I am.

Just who are you.... Really??? Now, don't hold back!!!

My name is Derek. I like bikes, bikes, and bikes. Believe it or not, but I can survive without anything turbocharged.

Why is "brain" in quotes? Are you implying they don't have a brain? :lol:

I have a KIrby vacuum cleaner/shampooer...it's falling apart, but the motor still runs strong...can I turbocharge it? :giggle:

RR that made me laugh so hard. I would love to have a turbocharged vaccuum. Something that actually works on pet hair.

I love to ride bikes too derek. Great leg work out :)

I'm thinking of a turbo charged riding vaccuum... How awesome would that be?

I don't think turbo will help on vacuum if it cannot pick up stuffs. I do think that my rottweiler will have a kick out of it if someone did turbocharge a vacuum!!

Nice to know that people love bikes. My girlfriend and I want to go on long bike rides when weather gets warm. We did it twice last year and would love to do that again this year.

I don't think turbo will help on vacuum if it cannot pick up stuffs. I do think that my rottweiler will have a kick out of it if someone did turbocharge a vacuum!!

Nice to know that people love bikes. My girlfriend and I want to go on long bike rides when weather gets warm. We did it twice last year and would love to do that again this year.

I know what you mean. I totally miss my bike. I used to ride all summer long... Now, I don't think I can handle the damn seats on those things!!! :giggle:

I would prefer riding when it is a little bit cold. I like breathing the cold it burns so good! Hahaha

I know what you mean. I totally miss my bike. I used to ride all summer long... Now, I don't think I can handle the damn seats on those things!!! :giggle:

Ask KristinaB about her "bike" seat. I bet it's nice and comfy. :)

Wow!!! just get a new seat. You'll be surprised at how easy it is just to swap seat from a different bike or if you went shopping for one.

807480991.jpg

This is KristinaB's bike. So whatever chair she sits in to use it is probably more comfortable than a bike seat. :lol:

RR that made me laugh so hard. I would love to have a turbocharged vaccuum. Something that actually works on pet hair.

I love to ride bikes too derek. Great leg work out :)

Ohhhhh and something that works on HUMAN hair too... without clogging up every 10 minutes or dying if you vacuum up thread. (I have a sewing/craft business. My vacuum is not happy. :giggle: )

Wow, where can someone go on this bike?? :roll:

To better health, hopefully. It can be used for low body exercise or upper body exercise. You can adjust the tension to give you a workout at a level you're comfortable with.

I had bought one to use at my work desk...but I'm too lazy even for it. :o
I prefer walking...when I do take time to exercise.

Back