Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

HI MATT!!! Are you ready for tonight!??! :D!!!!

allisonjoy:
HI MATT!!! Are you ready for tonight!??! !!!!

*gasp* Let us know, how Matt's behave tonight. If you need anything assistant Salon, do your hair, nails, shopping at Victorica Screat, make-up, etc... Press 69 to reach Charlie Chickies. :D

Let me know about your Dad's farewell party. He may preferred to have his low profile. Otherwise, hope we will be seeing him as soon as possible. I will be out of town most of time in June.

Regards,

Sabrina

P.S. This is your Dad's old classmate. He is wacko as usually since he was three years old. :crazy: Your personality may resemble as your Dad's personality. :P

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sabrina
allisonjoy:

*gasp* Let us know, how Matt's behave tonight. If you need anything assistant Salon, do your hair, nails, shopping at Victorica Screat, make-up, etc... Press 69 to reach Charlie Chickies. :D

Let me know about your Dad's farewell party. He may preferred to have his low profile. Otherwise, hope we will be seeing him as soon as possible. I will be out of town most of time in June.

Regards,

Sabrina

P.S. This is your Dad's old classmate. He is wacko as usually since he was three years old. :crazy: Your personality may resemble as your Dad's personality. :P
ummm I don't think dad wants a farwell party... he is also too busy himself getting ready to leave and etc ok thanks bye

AllisonJoy

ummm I don't think dad wants a farwell party... he is also too busy himself getting ready to leave and etc ok thanks bye

I can understand... Give my warmest regards ! :D We will miss him and your family.

Best alot of luck at Gallaudet ! :D

Sabrina

is this your long-lost brother?

48.jpg

:jaw: I climbed up the window with ladder. Sneak into ProStock's dorm. The window was opening really wide. I brought a special camera to shoot at him while he slept.

I was wondering why his mouth constantly move while he slept. I kept my camera zoom more closer to his face and mouth. I was extremely stunned to see inside his mouth.

I finally got a film to be development from CVS. I scanned it.

Here is his picture while he slept...

~ Sabrina

Attachments

• grind their teeth.gif
    grind their teeth.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by Sabrina
:jaw: I climbed up the window with ladder. Sneak into ProStock's dorm. The window was opening really wide. I brought a special camera to shoot at him while he slept.

I was wondering why his mouth constantly move while he slept. I kept my camera zoom more closer to his face and mouth. I was extremely stunned to see inside his mouth.

I finally got a film to be development from CVS. I scanned it.

Here is his picture while he slept...

~ Sabrina

:rofl: I won't be surprised if his jaw hurts.. that must hurt haha.. sorry matty but I found that pix pretty funny ;)

Originally posted by javapride
HAHAHAHAHAH im sure matty will go HUH??? LOLOLOLOL

:rofl: yup he'll be go :confused: but when he sees this pix he wud go :roll: :lol:

<~~~ look at my posts now i hit 1800 :fu:

Originally posted by javapride
Hey matty welcome back home now u got alot of catching up to do LOL!
LOL. Yes I do...and I fell below an average of 69 posts/day.

Back