Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
who are you asking? there's more than 450 members here! :lol:
more than 450 members? :shock: wowww!!

umm - i believe that one was for matt since its his thread ;) but since he turned me down, i guess i would have to relay the question to t e d d y next

Originally posted by allisonjoy

umm - i believe that one was for matt since its his thread ;) but since he turned me down, i guess i would have to relay the question to t e d d y next
LMAO. Sorry Ally. You are a beautiful and wonderful woman, but I can't do that to T E D D Y

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO. Sorry Ally. You are a beautiful and wonderful woman, but I can't do that to T E D D Y

Originally posted by allisonjoy

so far I counted by per page in members it would come to 496 members but not all of them are active on AD2...

Originally posted by Wind Mill
prostock19

When last time you were sleeping with a lady ? :naughty:

Wind Mill
Last time? Umm, I had a friend call me a few months ago wanting me to visit. That was the last.

a friend called you for....:69:
it happened to me when i was single before i met my man.
:X it called inimate sex.. Sp?

Originally posted by MsGiglz
a friend called you for....:69:
it happened to me when i was single before i met my man.
:X it called inimate sex.. Sp?
I call it a bootie call. LOL

:jaw: Wonder who she was ?? You took Dorothy from Wizard of Oz ??

Wind Mill

Attachments

• wizard.jpg
    wizard.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 41
giglz-

yeah I noticed some friends do have a booty call when they don't have anyone special to bam so go to a friend for it go figures :roll:

:rofl: @ aLLy* Come here more often then u'll see. :D

Pro, what was ur first thought IF U REMEMBER when u found out I was deaf or hard of hearing..whatever I said back then.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, PW19. Do you have a life to look after? ;)
Oh yah...i try my best to go out with friends when I can. More in the summer because of schedule conflicts. I am taking 2+ weeks off from work, June 2 to 17.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
:rofl: @ aLLy* Come here more often then u'll see. :D

Pro, what was ur first thought IF U REMEMBER when u found out I was deaf or hard of hearing..whatever I said back then.
I really didn't know what to say. I felt like "oh, I'm sorry" and felt all pity. Damn, that was about 4 years ago now. I remember you asking if I had a pager, so you could page me when you wanted to talk online. LOL.

On the topic of 1st meeting deaf people, I remember talking to Ally about CI's. I was shocked that she didn't want one. You know what? Now I see how happy MOST Deaf are, I have totally changed my thoughts on CI's.

Back