Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Your welcome Darlin Tweety...........Its the best country in the WORLD. ;)

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
Australia ??????????? damn it i wish go there and visit :(

Ahh.. Why not both of us go together? :lol: My grandfather went, but it was a business trip so he couldn't take me... Grr.

Originally posted by daveyboy
Prostock........When are you coming to Australia for a holiday?
Austrailia??? Damn. The only down under I plan to visit in the near future is down under a woman's pants. :naughty:

Originally posted by prostock19
Austrailia??? Damn. The only down under I plan to visit in the near future is down under a woman's pants. :naughty:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by prostock19
:laugh2: ........Oh well never mind mate........its a great country here and our women are better!!!!!!!! I know! lol

Originally posted by Teekie
Ahh.. Why not both of us go together? :lol: My grandfather went, but it was a business trip so he couldn't take me... Grr.
Ya welcome Teekie............just remember we drive on the wrong side of the roads here! ;)

:laugh2: ........Oh well never mind mate........its a great country here and our women are better!!!!!!!! I know! lol
Oh, I know you have great women there. Better than here?? Possibly.

Ya welcome Teekie............just remember we drive on the wrong side of the roads here! ;)

:lol: I'll be sure to remember that ;)

Originally posted by d
what is the weather in ri now?
Last night, it was cold....more like a march night. It has been very cold recently, but today is beautiful.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
Matty, I was wondering if you did meet any deaf kids when you were little boy??
I don't remember meeting any. The 1st deaf person I remember is Sheild.

Back