George Zimmerman emerges

TXgolfer

Dream Weaver
Premium Member
Reaction score
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.
Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.
It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - Yahoo!

More...

George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.
Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.
“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.
The sheriff's office said there were four occupants inside -- two parents and two children.
The responding deputy said that when he arrived, two men -- one of whom was Zimmerman -- had already gotten the family out of the overturned vehicle.
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff's office said.
There were no reports of injuries to the vehicle occupants.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, police said.

Read more: George Zimmerman rescues family from truck crash last week, police say | Fox News

Good to hear that GZ and another guy helped them out.

OK, now this one is unacceptable! What a shame on people, they are REALLY sickos! Hope they will be caught and go to jail for a long time.

Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News that they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict
"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,” Robert Zimmerman said. “George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats … ‘Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

:rl:Kudos to George!...feel he is a nice guy...

As for those ignorant people making death threats....:rl:

I hope nobody follows thru on those threats. That's awful.

WTF ! So Zimmerman was able to help a person get out of truck but he was not able to fight off a kid!

WTF ! So Zimmerman was able to help a person get out of truck but he was not able to fight off a kid!

How are they even remotely related? It's not like he got all hulk smash and tossed the truck away or ripped a door off.

:rl:Kudos to George!...feel he is a nice guy...

As for those ignorant people making death threats....:rl:

And looks who talking ! You have guns in your posts so you're must want to kill the people making the death threats . And that made you no better than those people.

Sarcasm on/

Zimmerman was following the SUV because it was wearing a hood. He obviously profiled it, then began to stalk it, therefore causing the wreck. if he wants to keep his name out of the press, he needs to change his name to Ben Ghazi.

Sarcasm off/

It is wrong to threaten someone, no matter if you don't like them.

Unfortunately, Zimmerman is marked man and his name received a lot of media attention.

They're still weapons! And a sign of violent and anger. So RR is a very angry person!

RR is angry person?

For me, it is rare for RR to be angry and she usually sarcastic or joke at most time.

Why didn't you visit joke section that have many threads created by RR. I think she's comedian.

he should have stayed in his car until the proper authorities arrived :roll:

They're still weapons! And a sign of violent and anger. So RR is a very angry person!

Anger is not required for violence. Sometimes violence is what's necessary to remain alive. Weapons are tools. I'm pretty sure RR doesn't actually have rockets.

:laugh2:....FYI...I'm a graduate, "cum de lawd"..:giggle:......of Anger Management, which I attended for 20 years....:giggle:....received my diploma one day and the next, I punched a lady who was reaching for her cell phone, thinking it was a Gun....I slammed her head into the concrete and broke her nose....I threatened her if she reported it with death threats....you might be a relative of hers?....

Back