gas price

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
i heard there was a offical news about gas price go down to 3.00. and they said it will be stablize by summer and it wont go up because most of citizens complained about how gas prices some ppls cant go to work until paychecks ouch but they decided to get the gas price down continuous until its summer..whoo i'm making my road trip plan for my 97 civic to goooo too pxlan in or from my hometown in missoula

Yes, here is already hit $2.89/gal. I can get lower as $2.79 at Costco.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Prices will be stable in summer? I doubt it. It will continue to be expensive no matter what. Its 3.09/gal for 89 octane around here.

It was $3.15 when I filled up in Indiana last night. It's a lot more in Chicago. If you know that, great. If not, please plan your trips before or after you hit CHicago to get gas. You would not want to be at 'E' and need to get gas in Chicago and pay their high prices.

yeah. my 97 civic save lots of gas it hit 40 mpgs on highway. that how i end paid 300 for a round trip to ohio from montana. it was fun! i cant wait to go roadtrip to oregon. i made sure a trip cost plan and gas total is 90 for a round trip whoo

Yes, here is already hit $2.89/gal. I can get lower as $2.79 at Costco.

I don't like Costco or ARCO or Thrifty. Junk gasoline can harm the engines for carbon build ups or driveability problems even they can cause increase emissions. Good luck with your car.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Zeroblazer21 said:
yeah. my 97 civic save lots of gas it hit 40 mpgs on highway. that how i end paid 300 for a round trip to ohio from montana. it was fun! i cant wait to go roadtrip to oregon. i made sure a trip cost plan and gas total is 90 for a round trip whoo

Is that Civic HX or DX?

Where we live, tax is high...grrr!
I wanted under 3.00! I am so sick of paying 50 to 60 dollars for my Jeep! My husband's truck is runs by diesel not gas. So he pay way more than my Jeep does! He love his truck, so that make him so darn happy guy! :)

Right now I see lowest about 3.36, probably. I noticed gas price keep dropping every few days.

I usually get my gas at Murphy USA (part of Walmart). They offer 10 cents off a gallon if you use a Walmart gift card. :)

(Sadly, the deal ends on December 24th. Hopefully, they will extend it. They did have that deal from June 2011 to September 2011, then decided to extend it to December 2011. We'll see.) :)

I don't like Costco or ARCO or Thrifty. Junk gasoline can harm the engines for carbon build ups or driveability problems even they can cause increase emissions. Good luck with your car.

What make you think it is? Got fact?

What make you think it is? Got fact?

Based on emission diagnositic that indicates low grade gasoline (ACRO or Thrifty). Happens to me, that I performed a smog inspection on a 2002 BMW 325, has a tailpipe emission failed due to slight high NOx and HC, this car has normal driving mileages (about 3 years ago). I checked everything like scope O2 sensors and oil in crankcase, found no problem. I suspected this car use regular gas instead of premuim gas, a service writer notified a customer about what kind of gas the car used. A female mentioned she used regular gas at ARCO station cuz of gas price skyrocketed. We advised her to switch to high octane gasoline at Shell or Chevron. One month later she brought her car for retest. The car passed a smog inspection by lower HC and NOx.

Based on emission diagnositic that indicates low grade gasoline (ACRO or Thrifty). Happens to me, that I performed a smog inspection on a 2002 BMW 325, has a tailpipe emission failed due to slight high NOx and HC, this car has normal driving mileages (about 3 years ago). I checked everything like scope O2 sensors and oil in crankcase, found no problem. I suspected this car use regular gas instead of premuim gas, a service writer notified a customer about what kind of gas the car used. A female mentioned she used regular gas at ARCO station cuz of gas price skyrocketed. We advised her to switch to high octane gasoline at Shell or Chevron. One month later she brought her car for retest. The car passed a smog inspection by lower HC and NOx.

Yeah, I do avoid going to Arco gas stations when I lived in Seattle. I usually go for Shell or Chevron or others. We have BP gas stations here in Iowa which Arco is under with.

For Honda Civics, the highest gas mileage on the model year is a 1984 Civic Coupe w/a 1.5L and 5 spd manual trans......CITY: 51mpg.... HIGHWAY: 67mpg.

2007ish Civic Hybrid w/a 1.3L and CVT trans, rates CITY: 49mpg..HWY:51mpg
and started to shrinking the MPG is a 2010 Civic Hybrid with same engine size and CVT trans, is CITY: 40mpg... HWY: 45mpg

I see newer Civic cars have decrease MPG than the older Civic cars, tho

Back