Garfield

I had a very heavy cat before she died in March. Not due to her weight. But she never had the opportunity to steal other food, it was out of her attainable reach. She was just heavy metabolically. (We have 4 other cats all normal weight. So it wasn't anything we were doing.)

The orange cat had a lot of opportunity to steal food , he was smart and knew when his owner was getting ready to eat ,and got to the table first.

dreaming_fat_cat.jpg_1286407951.jpg

0669.png

Wow.... Garfield will be 31 soon.

Wow, that is long time for a Cartoon (Looney Tune) cat to live out his lives for 31 years. So Garfield will live for a long, long time.

In real life, cats don't live that long like this. It is usually in the early teens or if lucky to stay alive nearly 20 years.

Amazing birthdays. Whew! :shock:

Wow, that is long time for a Cartoon (Looney Tune) cat to live out his lives for 31 years. So Garfield will live for a long, long time.

In real life, cats don't live that long like this. It is usually in the early teens or if lucky to stay alive nearly 20 years.

Amazing birthdays. Whew! :shock:

The thing is, Garfield and I are the same age. He's 30, so am I. I have to admit though-- it's a little bit cool being the same age as he is.

Back