Garfield

That remind me of when I first got Marty , I brought myself two slices of pizza , one was cheese and the other veggies and left the bag on the kitchen table thinking there is no way Marty can reach the bad because he is so small. I went to check my voicemail and when got back to the kitchen a couple of minutes later there was Marty eating my slice of veggie pizza on the floor! He jumped onto a chair then onto the table and opened the bag , he ate almost half the slice of pizza and luckily he did not get sick. I can relate to this cartoon . LOL! Marty ate the slice I liked the most .

ga110410.jpg

I have the comic strip compilation books from 1 through 57 (awaiting the 58th this August).

:D

I have the comic strip compilation books from 1 through 57 (awaiting the 58th this August).

:D

I met a cat that acted Garfield . I had a client that was blind and she had 2 cats ,on was a fat orange cat and I wonder why it was so much fatter than the other cat. I found out when I gave my client her lunch ,Fatty jumped on a chair then onto the table and I put the plate down and Fatty came over and pulled out his nice long claws and very slowly pick up food with his 'knife' and ate the food. I was trying my best not to LOL . I know I should had said something but it was so funny. Fatty got a lot of extra food by stealing it.

I had a very heavy cat before she died in March. Not due to her weight. But she never had the opportunity to steal other food, it was out of her attainable reach. She was just heavy metabolically. (We have 4 other cats all normal weight. So it wasn't anything we were doing.)

Back