Garfield

:lol:

Thank goodness for the contact list in my phone, otherwise I would never know anybody's phone number. :)

Thank goodness for the contact list in my phone, otherwise I would never know anybody's phone number. :)

I often thought if my car broke down and my cell died i'd have to walk home as i don't even know my wifes number :eek3:

I often thought if my car broke down and my cell died i'd have to walk home as i don't even know my wifes number :eek3:

I barely know my husband's phone number. I have to think about it for a while and then it comes to me. :lol:

garfield.jpg

I never like hot spices, but my family love those hot spices. I had watched my sister eat hot chili and she cried but she love it. Only way to cool your tongue and throat is to drink milk. That will minimize the hot spices down. No, it is no way fun to eat hot spices. Why suffer this kind of thing is beyond me. Bleh. :roll:

But sometimes hot stuff is good !! I love super-hot buffalo chicken wings.

Of course, as we get older, our stomachs don't tolerate it as well. I eat less spicy stuff these days.

I remember eating a chicken phaal (Indian curry), it is the hottest thing I've ever eaten. Just putting it in your mouth was physically painful. (still finished it)

'Realistic Garfield' Garfield:
7-garfield-plus-regular-tabby-cat.jpg

I never like hot spices, but my family love those hot spices. I had watched my sister eat hot chili and she cried but she love it. Only way to cool your tongue and throat is to drink milk. That will minimize the hot spices down. No, it is no way fun to eat hot spices. Why suffer this kind of thing is beyond me. Bleh. :roll:

I don't like hot spices too, and yeah it's no fun to eat hot spices... but it does make me chuckles on that Garfield comics on hot pepper challenge.

Back