Game Console Opinions/Advice

soulchill

Reaction score
I have 3 daughters 4,8, and 12 who stay with me on weekends. I'm thinking of getting a game console for them since they'll be here longer in the summer.

I like racing games; got rid of my Wii, but mostly I played MarioKart. Not sure if I'd get into online games, but do like head to head as well as the classics. My daughters like stuff like dancing and singing games as well as arcade style games. My 4 year old will play about anything.

I know the Xbox one comes out the end of the year, would it be bad to get Xbox Kinect? I think my younger kids would like not having to use a controller. Or should I look more at a PS3?

:ty:

Have you tried asking them what game systems they like? When I was a kid I knew what systems I wanted and what specific games too.

IMHO I'd consider a Wii-U, just because Nintendo systems tend to have a lot more good fun games as opposed to the the PS3 and 360 where a lot of the games all three of them could enjoy would likely be downloaded as opposed to bought in a store.

You should have kept the Wii.

My dad bought a Wii years ago for the family (that time most of the family members were living in the area or with my parents).

Now, everyone's moved out and half live far away. So, the ones my parents see the most are my two nephew who visit almost daily.

My dad bought some more games made for little kids. He has LEGO Batman, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman 2, and some racing games. My nephews are 4 and 5. I have 4 more nephews who are between the ages of 2 and 9. They play my parents' Wii when they're in town.

:)

I recommended you to get Wii U with NintendoLand and Lego City Undercover.

Mario Kart U may come this year so going be fun.

Back