FYI: Shrimp Festival, Amelia Island, Florida ...

dreamsfloatjoe

Reaction score
:wave: It's the 46th Anniversary and May 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be even bigger and better than ever with Fine Arts & Crafts, Antiques & Collectibles, Southwest Airlines Kids Korner and Live Entertainment from two stages!

The Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival includes dozens of food booths featuring scrumptious shrimp specialties.

Each year, the Festival is held the first weekend in May in the Historic downtown Centre Street business district in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida. This year, it all kicks off with the Pirate Parade Thursday, April 30th.

This year's Parade Theme is: "Home Grown Shrimp, the Pick of the Litter".

Reference: Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival

If, you are planning to attend this years Shrimp Festival please stop by the Fernandina Pirates Club booth and say Hi or stop by Ye Ole Pirate and say Hi. I look forward to meeting y'all. Ye Ole Pirate is parked to the right of Bretts Water Way Cafe next to the second finger pier. She'll be wearing and waving her pirate flags! Aaarrrgh! :ty:

Reference: The Fernandina Pirates Club and Ye Ole Pirate.

signed,
Pillage Idiot

dfj_animfishing_MP2009pss.gif

PS: I have no idea when I'll get some rest. :giggle: - It's all good!

YeOlePirate604012009-3.jpg

Captain Steve (L) & Me (R)

Last edited:
Would love to go!....Fernandina Beach is a favorite of mine....Hmmm, just might plan it!! Not too far from Jax!...Thanks for the info.! Might see ya there!

Mod's Note: Thread moved to the proper location.
:wave: :ty: Brian!

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

:giggle:

Would love to go!....Fernandina Beach is a favorite of mine....Hmmm, just might plan it!! Not too far from Jax!...Thanks for the info.! Might see ya there!
]:wave: Wonderful Ms Rockin Robin! If, you make the opening parade Thursday night, I'll be walking at the rear of our Pirates Club float handing out beads, then I'll be down at Ye Ole Pirate. Fri, Sat and Sun I will either be at the Pirate booth or down on Ye Ole Pirate from early in the morning until late in the evening!

I sooo look forward to meeting you! :ty:

FWIW: My ASL name is Sailor (not poopeye). :laugh2:

Back