furkids's cremation

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I know its SAD. I lost another fur son of ours, this past weekend. We are grieving over the loss of our furbaby. My son took it hard but he knows that he is going to be OK. I am glad that he passed away at our home instead of at the Vet. He had health issues for years.

The whole point was, I had to look up for the cremation costs to be aware. It just dawns on me when Iread some links of the pet cremation. Some of these mentioned, " loss for your beloved furry friend." some of these mentioned " loss of your pet" or " beloved family pet."

I know that I am LAME but i always call my fur kids. Fur son and Fur daughter.

How do you call your fur kids as your fur friends or fur baby? :)

p.s. I am still sad and missing my fur son, and the other fur son three years ago.

Fur Children. They really are just like permanent two to three year old children.

They never grow up, and are just as thrilled with every little thing you do year after year.

Just since joining here, I have already had two deaths of animals in our household, and it's still sad to me.

I'm really sorry for your latest loss.

I am sorry for the lost of your furson . I call Marty my best friend .
I read that is can be harder to lose a pet than a family member with 2 legs.
I know it cost more to have a pet cremated along , I was asked if I wanted
my beloved Finlay ashes back and I did so he was cremated alone . I think I
paid a little over $200 for it. Our furkids do not live long enough . :(

I'm sorry for your family's loss. :(

FF, I saw your post on FB. So sad. :(

It is not lame at all to call them your furkids. It's what I call mine!

I have lost 4 furkids since joining here. 2 dogs and 2 cats. I lost 3 of those 4 in a 13- month span. Very stressful and very hard on the heart.

HUGS.

Thank you each of you, and i do feel and am sorry for each of your beloved fur kids too. Yes it costs around 200 bucks for an individual cremation. If it costs less then it would mix with other animals. I sure hope they are honest with the individual part. I kept saying to myself no matter what if the ashes are mixed, and everyone still love each of animals. All of animals ashes counts in my heart.

Thank you each of you, and i do feel and am sorry for each of your beloved fur kids too. Yes it costs around 200 bucks for an individual cremation. If it costs less then it would mix with other animals. I sure hope they are honest with the individual part. I kept saying to myself no matter what if the ashes are mixed, and everyone still love each of animals. All of animals ashes counts in my heart.

I know what you mean about being honest with the individual cremation , I hope I have only Finlay ashes and not something else.

My cat is my child too. I'm sorry for your loss. Do you plan on scattering them somewhere special or keeping them?

:hugs:

Still missing our beloved Lily who passed away a month ago. It has gotten easier but damn, I miss her!!!!

My cat is my child too. I'm sorry for your loss. Do you plan on scattering them somewhere special or keeping them?

No we will keep two of the urn boxes for now. They costs 200 bucks each. Lol Before we had five fur kids. So now we have three fur kids. We probably will discuss in the future. I told my kids that I'd like to be cremated and being in the ocean in Long Island with fur kids but I'll talk with my hub. We didn't put words in the will. Sooooo we keep them for now .

Back