Funny thing happened today

ecp

Reaction score
I'm in graduate school and have to turn in 15 pages of my rough draft on Friday.
I was listening to music before class in the classroom with about 4 of my classmates. I use DAI to connect to my BTEs, pretty normal stuff.
But after going to get coffee I had to reconnect the DAI, so I did as I always do, took out both hearing aids and placed them on the table to plug in the DAI cord.

After I got the first one plugged in I...felt eyes looking at me. Apparently the feedback was really loud and everybody was staring at me. Just staring like puppies who are confused.

It was awkward for a second but they all know I'm deaf so they just started chuckling. I said, "I can't hear it, so it can't be that loud" and went back to working on my thesis.

Silly hearing people.

I had friend was nurse and one of her patient lose her HA in her bed and my friend found it right away. My friend told he patient she has a friend that HOH and her HA feedback a lot. I never knew it feed backing and I was wearing it.

I do NOT miss having to deal with feedback :D

My husband said one night, several years ago, that one of my HA's squealed all night...well, duh, like I could hear it--wake me up or move the battery compartment more...:laugh2:

Wouldn't it be a great feature on our HA/CI if you could call them like a cel phone when they have gone missing????

Back