Funny Story

deafbajagal

Reaction score
I was introducing my class to research skills (on this particular day we were discussing the pros/cons and the dos/don'ts of using the internet as a source), and somehow they were discussing deaf topics, and one of the topic was about how one man wanted a deaf state. One of my students got really excited and was like, "I found it! I found it!" We all got behind him, and lo and behold, he was on Alldeaf.

And was reading...MY THREAD and MY POST. :eek2:

Thank GOD I did not have my picture in the avatar.

Yes, the teacher who posted about anal sex, having sex in a hearse, and bad-mouth things in deaf education. Whew!

I quickly redirected the students by explaining that AllDeaf isn't really a reliable source for internet research because it is a forum.

WHEW. :smoking:

:lol:

make-me-laugh.gif

Yes, the teacher who posted about anal sex, having sex in a hearse, and bad-mouth things in deaf education.

OMG!!! I find i have a sudden urge to do some AD thread searching... :giggle:

OMG...guess I better not put pics of myself on my avatar anymore. Got some pretty Internet savvy students I used to teach in middle school now.

Do realize that you just told your students about your sex posts! If one student see this thread they're going to know it you!!

Do realize that you just told your students about your sex posts! If one student see this thread they're going to know it you!!

She didnt tell them about her sex posts. She diverted their attention away from Alldeaf.

She didnt tell them about her sex posts. She diverted their attention away from Alldeaf.

Hello!! She just posted about her sex posts on this thread, what make you think her students can't look up AllDeaf at home on their own computers and see this thread?

LOL............well at least you didn't post in an S&M thread or anything.

Hello!! She just posted about her sex posts on this thread, what make you think her students can't look up AllDeaf at home on their own computers and see this thread?

Lol! That be very embarrassing if one of student look at home and ask her next day!

Back