Funny movie scenes you liked

whiskeyonesix

Reaction score
I can't find a clip anywhere, but that bit in Blazing Saddles when the new Sherriff is riding into Rock Ridge accompanied by the church bells.... you know the bit.....

In fact, probably the whole movie :)

caz12

Reaction score
'I said blow the bloody doors off'micheal cain Italian job 1969

The Joker

Reaction score
I can't find a clip anywhere, but that bit in Blazing Saddles when the new Sherriff is riding into Rock Ridge accompanied by the church bells.... you know the bit.....

In fact, probably the whole movie :)

Yes i remember that scene.I cant say in here what they guy said about new sheriff

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Reaction score
Biker wreck scene from The Sweetest Thing! :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McpP94RcBLE"]Sweetest Thing[/ame]

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Plenty, but my all time favorite is from "Disorganized Crime (1989)" Old movie but still good...

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I can't remember the name of the movie but there is a very funny scene of a grandfather eating some cheese and a kid put some under a microscope and the granddad looks at the cheese under the microscope then spit it out of his mouth! This an old b/w movie

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Gene Wilder play a Rabbi in 'The Frisco Kid' and hold a bank up with and Harrison Ford and robs a bank and they try to get away but Wilder refuses to ride his horse until the sun sets . I love this movie.

caz12

Reaction score
Train planes and autoblies'...I wanting F**KING CAr f*ing 4 wheels f*ing steering wheel and f*nking doors.....
hire car womans says you really F not got one.You have to see it get full impact....Steve Martin the other guy surname was candy candian chap dead forgot his first name

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCAOKR1jpp0[/ame]

Last edited:

seb

Reaction score
Train planes and autoblies'...I wanting F**KING CAr f*ing 4 wheels f*ing steering wheel and f*nking doors.....
hire car womans says you really F not got one.You have to see it get full impact....Steve Martin the other guy surname was candy candian chap dead forgot his first name

John?