Funny Gifs/Pics

No way!!!! :lol:

1365704448_dog_almost_breaks_tv_jumping_after_baseball.gif

I know that feeling!! Why ask to upload resume if required to put in work history. Very redundant and annoying!!
Ditto in spades. I (and another friend who is looking)have kibbitzed about that- really annoying and not very logical at all.

fun picture of dog and meal w/the upright feeder....with a possible serious side - this may be a medical issue that has been turned into a bit of a game for the dog. I know of a few people whose dogs have had the medical condition megaesophagus, where the dog's food /water can't get into the the stomach because of paralysis of the esophagus. Food/water ends up just sitting in the chest cavity, potentially leading to aspiration, starvation and/or suffocation. In order to live the dog MUST be fed in the manner see in that video.
The food will also need to be a pureed consistancy and the dog fed small meals several times a day.

I know what you mean. One of our dogs has to eat her food at head level (while standing) otherwise she has all kinds of problems.

10 years young:) The people I know whose dogs have had this saw something going as puppies- generally not growing, digestive upset and such. The dogs have gone on to have a good life quality but feeding time and treats have to be very closely monitored, since the situations I know involve multiple dog households and it could be life-threatening if the affected dog accidentally gets some small bit of "average" -something- that was given in the typical manner.

Hope she is with you a very long time:)

10 years young:) The people I know whose dogs have had this saw something going as puppies- generally not growing, digestive upset and such. The dogs have gone on to have a good life quality but feeding time and treats have to be very closely monitored, since the situations I know involve multiple dog households and it could be life-threatening if the affected dog accidentally gets some small bit of "average" -something- that was given in the typical manner.

Hope she is with you a very long time:)

I think hers (Affy) is more about the height of her food bowl, not so much what she eats. Both dogs eat the same food and get the same treats (dog treats) -- I rarely give them any people-food. Affy is sensitive to that. So Jasmine gets none either if Affy doesn't. :)

Back