Fun PC Games

JCruz

Reaction score
What's a fun PC game to play?

Lately I've been into Fallen Earth and Team Fortress 2. What about you?

Maple Story, Diablo1-3, Sims, WoW (World of warcraft) :) If you want to know about them I can tell you more! :)

I used to play Delta Force Black Hawk Down multiplayer game on PC for many years until I am apple fan, and PS3 then I look at PC differently now. I look forward to PS4 because of less cheaters compares to PC.

I used to play Delta Force Black Hawk Down multiplayer game on PC for many years until I am apple fan, and PS3 then I look at PC differently now. I look forward to PS4 because of less cheaters compares to PC.

Yeah, I can't wait for the PS4 either. The PS3 has so many hackers and such. It will only be in time that PS4 will have hackers too..

I bet GTA V would a fun PC game, but they didn't release it for PC.

Yeah, I can't wait for the PS4 either. The PS3 has so many hackers and such. It will only be in time that PS4 will have hackers too..

Yes, that's true and hackers will find way to hack the PS4 eventually too.

Same goes with Xbox One too.

Yes, the petitions went hit 500,000 and wait for Rockstar to comment on that.

Is it bad that I submitted two signatures on the change.org petition and plan on using my other emails to sign more?

Currently playing: Sanctum 2, ArmA3, trying WoW (don't think that much of it yet), GTAIV: LCPDFR

Not with Steam. It have Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC). I don't remember to see any hacker/cheater in the many servers with VAC built-in. That's why Steam become HOT.

Back