Full House's alumni- Jodie Sweetin

NorCal20

Reaction score
I was reading the magazine- People.

I was very surprised about Jodie Sweetin came recovered from meth addict to sober. Now she's 26, mother to newborn child, married and changed.

i am so happy for her what she overcame the odd. I know out there who is on anything addict (drugs, serious, and not so funny) to overcame the odd.

I applaused her. Go Jodie!

That is a great story. It seems that almost every child actor ends up addicted to something.

Try to get the link so we can read it from there also. :)

I am glad that she is recovering!!! :)
Jodie Sweetin

More about her....

I was reading the magazine- People.

I was very surprised about Jodie Sweetin came recovered from meth addict to sober. Now she's 26, mother to newborn child, married and changed.

i am so happy for her what she overcame the odd. I know out there who is on anything addict (drugs, serious, and not so funny) to overcame the odd.

I applaused her. Go Jodie!

yeah i read magazines also because im subscribe

here cover of Jodie and her baby daughter its cute baby and talking about her drugs,mother,etc

I saw that magazine earlier today. Interesting.

i brought the magazine few days ago and read her story and her baby is so cute heh
i am proud of her to break her addiction to meth.

way to go girl, Jodie

I was aware of Jodie Sweetin's drug problem several years ago. I cannot remember why she was in Georgia. I don't have the newspaper article anymore that I kept. I think she was a keynote guest or something, but I do know she visited some schools near where I used to reside, to talk to the children about her experience with drugs. Nope, I didn't get to see her - I wasn't really interested seeing her.

meth is hard to overcame. I would know as my sister is battling the addiction problem. What is worse is her bioplar disorder along with the meth addiction it can be worse. :(

I am glad to hear that Jodie had changed her life. I always thought she was adorable when she was on the show. ha. :)

I remembered that i was young kid, i like Jodie. *laughs*

My friends and i always argued who is hottest in Full House. At end up, we did talked about it before, we gulped that Olsen twins are so hot and Jodie became young adult and we looked at it, WOW. Thats biggest changes. Candance, im not surprised at all. Lori Laughlin is still hot-

Yeah, kind of old. It was either 2005 or 2006 when I first heard of her drug problem...

im just reading and applaused her how she overcame the odd. thats all. Relax, dudes.

norcal20,

finally to see your new post. anyway, i've seen jodie sweetin on "full house" a long time ago. i don't want to sound brag which i don't like to. my older sister, my old deaf friend and i got a free tickets to see "full house" at the live studio in hollywood. i remembered with twin girls mary kate and ashley olseon who was 'anorexic', (correct me, if i'm wrong). they did it over and over like 20 times in one action scene with john stamos, and he was kinda mad and they had to take a break for like 30 mintues. the twin girls of the parent trained them to remember the line. one of the twin got it finally with john stamos.

it was done like in 1-2 hours in each action scene because of the twin girls which is not easy to work with and sometimes they got it right like in 20 mintues (if they memory the line) then they did the next scene. it was interesting watch them on live studio.

BTW, jodie sweetin, her acting is almost perfect in some scene with any of the cast with bob saget, david---i forget his name, candance cameron, lori and john stamos even with the twin sisters. it seems jodie memory every line word and quickly.

i'm not fan of any of them--i used to watch that TV show cuz of john stamos that's why but not anymore. so, thought to just let you know what i saw at the live studio. no need to quote me :)

i applauded for her recovery drugs and it's not easy.

Last edited:
Meyag2.

Thank you but i can post much as i can but i choose not to. Just like to post on those commons such as Trio game, general chats, and others interesting topics.

Oh yea? thats way cool that you saw them. Im sure that it is cool to watch them on real set than watch tv. I checked on wikipedia on Full House. WOW, they are grown up and went on different lives to make. Candance, im not surprised, i expected her that way. Others are very interesting futures what they had (good example: Olsen twins).

Aye, applaused to Jodie.

It is great about Jodie overcame the odd.

I do applauded her for the recovery. Hopefully her life is a lot better.

Meyag2.

Thank you but i can post much as i can but i choose not to. Just like to post on those commons such as Trio game, general chats, and others interesting topics.

Oh yea? thats way cool that you saw them. Im sure that it is cool to watch them on real set than watch tv. I checked on wikipedia on Full House. WOW, they are grown up and went on different lives to make. Candance, im not surprised, i expected her that way. Others are very interesting futures what they had (good example: Olsen twins).

Aye, applaused to Jodie.

Your Welcome, NorCal20.

I understand that you don't want to post too much and it's your choice.

yea, it was fun to watch what they do on live show or real set. i know i saw all them grown up. some of them still looks the same except jodin sweetin and
the olsen twins. olsen twins has a battle with drugs and anorexic. they're very rich but unhappy in their life.

candance also has a brother named kirk cameron who played on "growing pains" with actress tracey gold, maybe you know or not. i don't want to blah blah about them. that's about it. Mahalo.

Yep, I saw that in my news paper and people mag as well. I am very proud of her that she works so hard to quit her drugs habit and having a child change your life. My child sure did changed my life for the better. I know meth is very hard to quit. She got professional and I am glad she alive. I am not surprise that so many actors and actoresses and rich people often into drugs and booze.

Back