From perth, australia

Rayne131009

Reaction score
Hai, my name is Alicia and I live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. I love the deaf and hard of hearing culture, and their beautiful language! Im looking for a deaf or hard of hearing person with whom I may be able to become friends with in time, as they have such a different view on life to offer. I myself do not sign, however I am interested in learning. So if you are deaf, or hard of hearing, and live in Perth, Australia, or anywhere in Australia (as we sign Auslan, not ASL) please feel free to contact me =]=]

Last edited:
G'day, Rayne..

I am from Canberra, Australia and I have the skill to teach AUSLAN to people. Actually, I have taught in class.

If you wish to contact me, just let me know.

Welcome to AD, btw.

YAY! Good luck for you! =D Not that I know how close those towns are together... or cities... or... yeaaaaaaah... but YAY! =P

Hai, that would be great if you could teach me some auslan.
The issue is - giving out private details is a problem here, you have not reached 50 posts here... the policy here is very strict. Let me see if I can place it in your visitor page.....

Hai, my name is Alicia and I live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. I love the deaf and hard of hearing culture, and their beautiful language! Im looking for a deaf or hard of hearing person with whom I may be able to become friends with in time, as they have such a different view on life to offer. I myself do not sign, however I am interested in learning. So if you are deaf, or hard of hearing, and live in Perth, Australia, or anywhere in Australia (as we sign Auslan, not ASL) please feel free to contact me =]=]

I am in Perth and have some Auslan although I am still learning, let me know if you want a coffee and a chat sometime. :) Maybe not this weekend with the weather how it is, so much for Spring! :(

Back