Friendship request in e-mail

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
I received two e-mails from same person name is Elizabeth K. and i put that message in spam folder but she kept asking for friendship request from me.....

"Hello dear,
My name is Elizabeth, i am searching for friend,i saw your profile at (Deaf Chat | People Deaf Culture - AllDeaf.com
) and i decided to write for friendship request,please reply to my staff email in acceptance of my friendship request so that i will feel free to write more about me and send my picture to you, i wait for your email soon
Elizabeth"

And then i check AllDeaf to see if i have one or two message from this person (Elizabeth) before i reply that message from her but i didn't and there's none of that from her in my inbox message.... So, i put those message from my e-mail in spam folder. I wondering how did she get a hold of my e-mail address in first place??? Do you think she is trying to send the virus in my computer if i reply back to her???

Let me check - Okay!!

I just recently change from everyone to registered members on my profile privacy.... No wonder that person got a hold of my e-mail address but i do not see any e-mail address on my profile!!! Where do i find my e-mail showing in public or not?

I just recently change from everyone to registered members on my profile privacy.... No wonder that person got a hold of my e-mail address but i do not see any e-mail address on my profile!!! Where do i find my e-mail showing in public or not?

In user cp under profile privacy, one of the blocks is for who can see your contact info.

From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option.
Receive Friendship Request Email

I am getting confused about this options.... if i want to mark x on those that means that i do not want to receive anything from Administrators, Other Members or request of friendship? or leave unmark x any of those options??? Please help me!!! :ty:

Click on "Contact Info" tab?

From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option.
Receive Friendship Request Email

I am getting confused about this options.... if i want to mark x on those that means that i do not want to receive anything from Administrators, Other Members or request of friendship? or leave unmark x any of those options??? Please help me!!! :ty:

Click on "Contact Info" tab?

I did but read above your post about my confusion about mark or unmark the options....

Back