Fresh Goods!

Bramus

Reaction score
A man was playing golf with a few friends of his and they were discussing his upcoming marriage when they heard a voice yell out "Fore!" when the man felt pain from his privates and blacked out.

When the man woke up he woke up in a hospital room with a large bag of ice over his penis and right at that moment the doctor walked in.

"Sir, it seems you had an accident at the golf course and I regret to inform you that you have a broken penis."

"What?! Doc, that's impossible! I'm getting married in less than a month and my fiancee's a virgin! Our wedding night was gonna be her first time having sex with a man and my equipment's broken. Please, you gotta help me!"

"Alright. I'll call a nurse and see if we can't make a splint for you with tongue depressors and medical tape."

1 month later...

The man finally marries his fiancée and carries his new bride through the threshold into their hotel room. The moment they're through the bride makes a dash to the bed and rips off her wedding dress and stares at her new husband's reaction to her naked body.

"You're going to be the first man to have ever touched these breasts!"

At this the man takes off his pants and underwear, revealing his penis splint and says,

"Yeah? Well, look at mine! It's still in the crate!"

Back