free root / jailbreak for device

rhr

Reaction score
Hi all..

I want look device android for free root / jailbreak

I know many had Void Warranty, if you want root in your device, they won't warranty

I bought Xoom long ago.. I had accident root.. won't back.. it is DEAD!.. no back.. nothing..

that I like computer, laptop, any time tweak, regedit.. free!! .. can't table, mobile.. I want look band for free root/jailbrek,

I hear new game controller bullt-in android, it is free root any erase and install.. I don't need game.. .I want device for free ersae and restore

I had Asus Wi-Fi AC-66u, I don't like program, I use DD-WRT in AC66u router, they are no problem no sowrry about Void Warranty, they had easy uitility for safe mode.. I want device is free any root? any , do you have device, not IOS, Motorlia (no longer), they are Void Warranty. I don't know about ASUS, Samsung, Sony, other had free root/jailbreak?

also free unplug/plug case for replace battery too

Wirelessly posted

You can check xda developers site that have developers on that website that can root your device. You need to type in specific device you want rooted then there will be forums that will help you.

Wirelessly posted

You can check xda developers site that have developers on that website that can root your device. You need to type in specific device you want rooted then there will be forums that will help you.

Back