Free Equipment ?

Waz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Apparently i would like to discuss wat free thing do u get from the government while u are studyin at university ?. i will tell u wat i get, got 2 free Toshiba Laptop for one to one notetakin with a cable if the interpreter never turn up and there alway a note taker available but i dont used that as i prefer an interpreter, i will tell you why, coz if i have a note taker and typing all wat the lecturer say then after that the note taker type, do u understand it, then i type with other sayin no i dont as ur english far too advanced for me, pls make it plain english and it still goes on and on, so i only use one laptop for homework sumtime play games, the other laptop been givin to my brother!,, alot of deaf peoples who attend to uni get free laptops or either a computer!

Consider yourself lucky because we as Americans, don't get laptop for free. However, you can get laptop for free from Vocational Rehabilitations. Well.. depends on where you are from.

That is Interesting, one thing buddy, do college or uni student get free funding to buiy anything related to work from government ?

Originally posted by Waz
That is Interesting, one thing buddy, do college or uni student get free funding to buiy anything related to work from government ?
You gotta to be a college student in order to get a laptop or no laptop.

I dont know, I really dont want to take advantage of the free stuff from the govt. due to my disability, just recently I had rehab pay for me cuz it is masters level ......

Back