France 30 Killed 100 Injured

Jezie

Reaction score
Time to ban trucks...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bastill...owd-many-injured-reports-20160714-gq66yq.html

Paris: At least 30 people have been killed in the southern French town of Nice when a truck ran into a crowd celebrating the Bastille Day national holiday, French TV channel BFM TV says.

The truck rammed into the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais seaside walk in the centre of town on Thursday night, regional newspaper Nice Matin reported, citing its reporter at the scene.

French television channel BFM TV said the local prefecture in Nice was treating the incident as an attack and was asking people to stay at home.

over 60 dead as reported on frenchie news, hostages in hotel...
army patrolling streets in paris

holy smokes black smoke around eifill tower, what appears to be flames close by..
apparently the cops are stating that's a fireworks display run amok..

must of been huge though.

Oh wow, is it terrorist attack from Al Qaeda or ISIS?

Thanks for the updates

Last edited:
wow those images of those fathers or strangers running down the street clutching those babies...
phew...

the far right in france will be growing in leaps and bounds...

allot of censorship has been occurring most vids have been getting taken down..
this one is still up

you will see the string of bodies,,and what appears to be a women either administering catholic last rights to the dying or first aid...
i was at bastille day in late 90s paris....

the frenchies take this day seriously

graphic vid..warning.

the second one is rather horrific

i just saw a vid that shows what appeared to be dead small children..dolls and all...
l spare the board...
damn
just
damn
RIP little ones. you didnt deserve this

Time to ban trucks...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bastill...owd-many-injured-reports-20160714-gq66yq.html

Paris: At least 30 people have been killed in the southern French town of Nice when a truck ran into a crowd celebrating the Bastille Day national holiday, French TV channel BFM TV says.

The truck rammed into the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais seaside walk in the centre of town on Thursday night, regional newspaper Nice Matin reported, citing its reporter at the scene.

French television channel BFM TV said the local prefecture in Nice was treating the incident as an attack and was asking people to stay at home.

The first thing out of my mouth when I heard the news!! It's not so crazy...I'm just waiting to hear how Obama puts a spin on this....maybe someone said the word "Christian" and it set the poor frustrated guy off.....

Laura

You mention the
The first thing out of my mouth when I heard the news!! It's not so crazy...I'm just waiting to hear how Obama puts a spin on this....maybe someone said the word "Christian" and it set the poor frustrated guy off.....

Laura

Nah it will be the guns and garnades that the truck was loaded with... ;)

Outside of that, I do find the wording interesting from different nations on how this is reported...

french president hallonde wasn't very convincing. he wagged and shook his index finger more.
they give the same speech after every time...
and offer the same response...
its good to know its been working
mmm

Now death toll is at 80 :'(

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87101850/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us#

Terrorism keeps getting thrown around, but I have not seen any group, cell, or individual claim it ... so kinda lost on the wording

it doesn't need to be claimed in order for it to be terrorist.
terrorism is a tactic.

claiming and or not is also a tactic

i mean if have have another word to describe smookin 80 people, after the leader of a state known to use terrorism has called for it.
then..
what could it be?

u knwo sometimes a cigar actually is a cigar..
that kindaa thing

ive been surprised the frenchies have shown the restraint hey have all things considered..besides the scary finger wagging..

Back