Foxrac - take a peek

Hey, Happy Birthday! Never worry about how they are counting up. JUST MAKE IT AN EXCUSE TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!

Happy Birthday Morgan! I hope your day and year are awesome!! :hug::party::party::party:

Holidays___Birthday_Cheerful_dog_on_birthday_052382_.jpg

Happy belated birthday I'm late but it's better late then never !

Thanks, I do enjoy read about your cooking. :)

I used to cook a lot until I lost the driving privilege that left me depressed and not feel like want to cook. :(

Thanks, I do enjoy read about your cooking. :)

I used to cook a lot until I lost the driving privilege that left me depressed and not feel like want to cook. :(
Aww man that must be so hard not be able to get around like before. I never learned to drive I live in the city so the train is what I use to get around . One day you will get used to the way things are and start enjoying life again .

Aww man that must be so hard not be able to get around like before. I never learned to drive I live in the city so the train is what I use to get around . One day you will get used to the way things are and start enjoying life again .

You are lucky about live in NY, but funny, I'm not much into city, I'm more of suburb guy and prefer closer to lake and a lot of trees, but public transportation is often sucks in most part of suburb over US, however, it is decent in DC metro, depending on area.

I have big issue with hobby because racing and cars are part of my hobby, so can't go away. :(

Back