Fountain Lady may sue the mall

I think they just put up a "No Swimming" sign the next day....:giggle:

She's stupid, she's just wasting her time and money. The judge and jury will watch the video and common sense will prevail - she was just being stupid and not being aware of her surroundings. However if you sue your employer is that grounds for termination and automatic no-rehire? I would think so.
SO:
1. She's gonna file this lawsuit and lose or watch it get thrown out by a judge. AND
2. She's gonna be out of work and have court costs, bills, and lawyers to have to pay.

I say she should have just gotten up and walked out of the mall and chalked the whole incident up to being stupid.

This woman is INCREDIBLY stupid!

Actually, it was the security camera that caught the footage.

If the footage came from the mall security camera, isn't that a breach of privacy, that gives the woman some ammunition for this lawsuit :hmm::hmm:
If I am not mistaken, the security camera was originally supposed to be used for shop lifting, suspicous activiities .. but apparently this security guard posted it on You Tube for entertainment ??? Had absolutely nothing to do with a breach of SECURITY in the mall ??? I dunno just brainstorming here :cool2:

At first I thought, there's NO way she would win this.

Then I remembered the infamous lawsuit about hot coffee and McDonald's. The lady actually won. GEEZ.

This article supports the lady (the one who sued McD's) which I thought was interesting. The Actual Facts about the Mcdonalds' Coffee Case

McDonald case was different. yes we all know that coffee is hot but what happened to old lady was that the coffee was dangerously hot.

In this case.... she's considering a lawsuit for:
"What we want is an apology," he said. "We also want to know what happened, how it happened and who is responsible - and then we'll go from there."

The security contractor for the mall released a statement Thursday saying it has fired a security guard responsible for releasing the video.

If the footage came from the mall security camera, isn't that a breach of privacy, that gives the woman some ammunition for this lawsuit :hmm::hmm:
If I am not mistaken, the security camera was originally supposed to be used for shop lifting, suspicous activiities .. but apparently this security guard posted it on You Tube for entertainment ??? Had absolutely nothing to do with a breach of SECURITY in the mall ??? I dunno just brainstorming here :cool2:

nope. she has no legal basis regarding breach of privacy. Nothing in existing federal and Pennsylvania's Privacy Laws supports her case. Mall is a public place. By going to public place, it is automatically assumed that her privacy rights is waived.

that's why it said "she MAY sue". in lot of cases - they settle the matter quietly with some $$$. A threat to sue can be quite effective to collect some quick $$$. Looks like she was hoping for some get-rich-quick cash out of this :roll:

Looking at her background... is she proud of herself? good riddance. She should be charged with extortion.

What privacy? She was in a public place with plenty of people around to see her do something stupid.

What happened to personal responsibility?

apparently - she felt that people have personal responsibility to come flying to her aid like a knight in shining armor :roll:

She's stupid, she's just wasting her time and money. The judge and jury will watch the video and common sense will prevail - she was just being stupid and not being aware of her surroundings. However if you sue your employer is that grounds for termination and automatic no-rehire? I would think so.
SO:
1. She's gonna file this lawsuit and lose or watch it get thrown out by a judge. AND
2. She's gonna be out of work and have court costs, bills, and lawyers to have to pay.

I say she should have just gotten up and walked out of the mall and chalked the whole incident up to being stupid.

This woman is INCREDIBLY stupid!
I have to agree on this one.

1. Stuff happens.
2. Sometimes it's your own fault.
3. Suing someone else for your own actions or random events doesn't change what happened.
4. Stop wasting the courts' time with frivolous lawsuits!!!

IMHO

Geez!...Seems this lady doesn't embarrass easily!...HAHA! Wish I could have seen her face....:giggle:....
Such stupidity...and now she's gonna sue the Mall!?...Oh well, good luck!

If it had of been me, I would have crawled out of that fountain, took my shoes off...and run like hell to my car!...And I wouldn't go back to that Mall for 6 months....

And if somebody called me and said..."Hey, I saw you "swimming" in the Fountain....I'd say...."Sorry, Buddy, but ya got the wrong number!"

Alright move along people, there's nothing to see here. :lol:

crybaby.png

Then I should had sued a perfume store in a mall when one of it sale lady
spayed perfume in my face as I have allergies to perfume ! I think the woman planned this whole thing !

Back