Found A Kitty!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
I found a little kiten who can't be more than 6 months old she is under my porch and i've got a live trap out tonight i'm fighting so hard to keep her but my parents are fighting not to. she is orange and white and so cute i don't have a picture of her yet i've really just wanted to gain her trust today. as soon as i can i'll get a picture of her. please help pray that i can ethier keep her or find her an amazing home! Thanks everyone!

I found a little kiten who can't be more than 6 months old she is under my porch and i've got a live trap out tonight i'm fighting so hard to keep her but my parents are fighting not to. she is orange and white and so cute i don't have a picture of her yet i've really just wanted to gain her trust today. as soon as i can i'll get a picture of her. please help pray that i can ethier keep her or find her an amazing home! Thanks everyone!
Poor kitten. Glad it found a caring person to care for him/her. I hope it is friendly with you and not a feral cat. Good luck on keeping the kitten or finding it a wonderful home!

Just remember not to give it away for free if you find it a home (unless you know the person). You should always charge something because, unfortunately, there are people who get free animals and sell them to labs for testing. Sad, but true.

Good luck!

Poor Kitty... You are a good heart person... Make sure that kitten has a loving home...

This situation remind me of Kim at 3 years ago. I found her at forest near lake when she was 6 weeks old... Someone left her and her siblings alone in the forest... Few weeks after that I noticed that dead kitten are everywhere on the road near forest where I found Kim... It could be Kim's siblings?

Good job on helping the kitten! I hope she can stay in your good home or you can find a family who will love her. :h5:

Wow... Hope you get that kitten!

Keep update for us? ;)

I captured her only to have her escape from me i haven't seen her or heard from her in 2 days she got her food so now i think she's happy and unfortuantly has moved on. I'm gonna keep looking for her and trying to catch her so i can get her out of the cold. thankyou everyone for the thoughts and prayers it means alot.

Back