Forced Vaccinations ?

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ban Factory Farms & Stop Forced Vaccinations

ALERT UPDATE (August 29, 2009): From NaturalNews: A new bill, the "Pandemic Response Bill," S. 2028, has passed the Massachusetts state Senate and is now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.

It also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel. You can read the text yourself here: http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/sen...

IF YOU LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS, please take action to stop this bill from becoming law. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE MASSACHUSETTS, scroll down to take action.

Despite years of warnings by public interest organizations such as the Organic Consumers Association and the Humane Society of the U.S., earlier this year, drugged-out pigs and chickens on intensive confinement factory farms have incubated a highly infectious H1N1 virus that set off a global pandemic.

This so-far only moderately virulent but rapidly spreading strain of influenza, which contains genetic material from pigs, birds and humans, has already infected 162,000 people and killed almost 1,800 people across the world, including the United States. The World Health Organization has warned that although the current H1N1 Swine Flu is far less deadly than the Bird Flu, it could mutate into a much more dangerous strain. As the flu season approaches in the Northern Hemisphere, profit-obsessed drug-makers are racing to supply governments with vaccines and medicines. There are numerous concerns about the safety of these measures, including:

A leaked memo revealed that the swine flu vaccine has been linked to paralysis.

The fast-tracked vaccine contains novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene which was in all probability responsible for Gulf War syndrome.

If the greed of drug companies prevails over safety concerns, vaccines will be pushed on a frightened, ignorant and passive public through the school system, work places and free vaccination programs. Schoolchildren could be first in line for the swine flu vaccine this fall — and schools are being put on notice that they might be turned into shot clinics.

It is important to know that you can avoid quasi-forced vaccinations of yourself and your children. Plus, there are homeopathic alternatives for treating and building a natural immunity to the swine flu.

Please use the form below to tell Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Congress and the President that you reject forced vaccinations and vaccines rushed to market without proper safety testing. Tell them you want them to address the root cause of swine & bird flu: factory farms. Then, click here to contact your local officials with the same message. Many decisions about who will be vaccinated or receive medical treatment and how will be made at the local level.

OCA: Take Action

Er, why would they want to vaccinate an infected person? That makes no sense.

H1N1 vaccination is voluntary. People in the military can be forced to have a vaccination but that's because they are under different law after enlistment.

Influenza vaccinations are associated with an increased risk of Guillere-Barr syndrome (sp?) which is a neurological condition. I did some research and found that the percentage of G-B syndrome in vaccinated people was roughly equivalent to the percentage of G-B syndrome in the general population. For that reason, I don't consider it a significant risk. The risk of that syndrome is outweighed by the risk of complications from the flu.

My family gets flu shots every year because one of my children has asthma. We've all had our regular seasonal flu shot. My physician is recommending the H1N1 vaccine if it becomes available. I plan on having my kids vaccinated. Many kids have died from this flu and I want them protected to some extent.

You may choose not the get the vaccination. You know what is best for you.

I wouldn't expect a entity called "NaturalNews" to support vaccination. Regardless of what they believe, vaccinations have saved children from many devastating illnesses. I make sure that my kids are up to date on all vaccines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (not school requirements which lag behind those recommendations).

Here's hoping for a healthy fall and winter! :wave:

And how in the world can the H1N1 vaccine be linked to paralysis when it isn't even available yet?

And if you have been diagnosed with a contagious illness, and refuse to submit to quarantine, you should be fined. You are risking infecting others, some of who may be at great risk for complications. It is only responsible to stay quarantined if you have been diagnosed.

We, just this week, in Ohio, had an H1N1 death of a 20 year old woman who had just given birth a few days prior. People need to take responsibility for insuring that they do not put themselves or others at increased risk for infection.

Just more cases of paranoia...

And how in the world can the H1N1 vaccine be linked to paralysis when it isn't even available yet?

And if you have been diagnosed with a contagious illness, and refuse to submit to quarantine, you should be fined. You are risking infecting others, some of who may be at great risk for complications. It is only responsible to stay quarantined if you have been diagnosed.

We, just this week, in Ohio, had an H1N1 death of a 20 year old woman who had just given birth a few days prior. People need to take responsibility for insuring that they do not put themselves or others at increased risk for infection.

It is UNTESTED vaccinate. They SHOULD test it BEFORE giving to people some shots.

Well I'm all for banning Factory farming and refusing vactinations too.

Drug Companies Cash In on Untested Swine Flu Vaccines

Posted by politicol in Politicol News, Swine Flu Updates, World News, tags: CDC, drug companies cashed in on swine flu vaccine, H1N1 vaccine shipped, NIH, Shipments of H1N1, swine flu vaccine danger, Swine Flu vaccine pandemic hype, swine flu vaccine untested, untested vaccines

This just in the drug manufacturers can’t wait until October the start of flu season to get shipments of the new untested Swine Flu Vaccine into the hands of pharmacies and doctors everywhere.
The Swine Flu Band Wagon-Headed to Camp FEMA
Whether you have a healthy immune system or a weakened condition because of another disease already you will be forced into getting the shot that just may kill you off.

The H1N1 Swine flu remains untested and unproven to prevent anything at this time. The contents of the vaccine have not been released but if the preservative of mercury is still used this vaccine is as useless to protect your immune system in fact it could harm you more.

The drug makers Sanofi Aventis and CSl Biotherapies of Australian company CSL where the vaccine has been “tested” on humans-are shipping this vaccine to the United States.

The cash grab of this vaccine so far is 1 billion dollars which is what the Obama administration just shelled out to the drug companies. Instead of prevention President Obama has followed his predecessor George Bush in that, he is accepting the drug companies influences over health.

This is an “unproven” vaccine and still the jury is out on other vaccines that have caused autism. The other troubling fact is that you cannot sue the drug company or the government if you obtain a death or are physically harmed by this swine vaccine. So it appears the drug companies have won again and the people have lost.

Untested Toxic Shot of Swine Flu For Infants and New Born Babies

The Center for Disease Control have so much faith in this untested vaccine that they are recommending it for infants at age 6 months. An infant of 6 months cannot take bacteria from 3 strains namely : swine, avian and spanish flu bacteria all rolled into one shot at that age or any age. It will kill people as other vaccines have and the ultimate test of whether this vaccine causes cancer – have not been completed.

Swine Flu Is Untested for Cancer

In a rush to judgment and due to the media hype (with ad revenues to drug companies) people are in a panic state without the correct information about what they are taking and what it can do. You just do not take a vaccine-because a doctor who knows nothing about it tells you to take it.

The Money Makers and Government

Right now 50 countries are negotiating with the drug manufacturers so the only people employed will be drug employees. The drug companies of Roche, Gilead Sciences and GlaxoSmithKline have a vested interest in billions more of this phony pig vaccine. It is pseudoscience at best and more drug makers are getting in the gravy train of a planned pandemic.

Companies such as Novartis, Baxter International, Astra Zeneca, and Solvay are making more concoctions of swine pig flu vaccines as they plan to vaccinate the whole world. The number of deaths associated with this swine flu vaccine will not be attributed to the vaccine.

The Europeans are falling for this hook, line and sinker also as they are preparing for what will be another flu season by calling it a “pandemic” in the hopes of hyping you up to get a dangerous mixture of bacteria.

The skinny is: you will never be told what is in the swine flu vaccine. Most yearly flu shots all contain mercury for instance -it has not been removed as drug makers state because the mercury acts as a perservative. The mercury maintains a longer shelf life for the vaccine itself and it would be hard to believe it is not contained in the Swine Flu vaccine also. Not by any stretch of the imagination could you believe other wise. A safer preservative would be a simple saline (salt solution) however you can’t make money with salt as much as you can with the mercury perservative which makes billions of dollars annually.

The World Health Organization is already beating the drums stating that 250,000 people die annually of the flu, but they neglect to mention that a person may have underlying illnesses that caused death -not the flu itself.

This hyperactive media display is only making people more skeptical and awareness is your best defense against the flu. The flu will not kill you but the vaccine will do enough damage to put you in that state of a lethal dose of bacterial mercury injected to kill off your immune system.

The vaccine is supposed to “stimulate” your immune system but rather it does more damage due to the bacterial mixture suspended in mercury which is very toxic to brain cells or any other healthy cells.

Take the Swine Flu Vaccine hype in mind and stay healthier by avoiding it.

7 STEPS TO AVOID THE SWINE FLU

1) Wash your hands frequently before and after handling germs or food.

2) Take mega doses of Vitamin C – at least 2,000 mg per day, and Vitamin D.

3) Eat plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables, salads, hot chicken soups and healthy snacks.

4) Sleep at least 8 hours a night, and build up your immune system.

5) Do meditation and un-stress yourself with a warm bath and relaxing music.

6) Get plenty of exercise, breath fresh air and drink purified water each day.

7) Stay far away from the Swine Flu Vaccine or Tamiflu shot-which contain aluminum and mercury.

Eat lots of garlic -nature’s anti-biotic which kills flu, viruses and bacteria.

This Swine Flu hoax is the first time in history that a drug vaccine has been released within months of testing which began on July 22, 2009.

see: Immune Builders

TAGS: H1N1 vaccine shipped, Shipments of H1N1, swine flu vaccine danger, NIH, CDC, drug companies cashed in on swine flu vaccine, swine flu vaccine untested, untested vaccines, Swine Flu vaccine pandemic hype.

Swine Flu Vaccine Untested |

What part of dead people don't you get? Go ahead, that'll leave more vaccine for me. Besides, you're not even in a high risk group.

If it wasn't for the measles vaccine, a lot of kids would be still dying today from a mere case of the measles.

If a child is not vaccinated, they are putting the other children at schools, playgrounds, etc at risk of contacting it which may result in death.

It will probably pass in state senate, no doubt.

I refused to take Swine Flu shot, either. :)

You want to risk your own life, and the life of your family, I suppose that is your choice. I'd suggest that you stay isolated in your own home and don't go out in public where you could be risking infecting others. Doesn't make much sense, but your choice all the same.

You want to risk your own life, and the life of your family, I suppose that is your choice. I'd suggest that you stay isolated in your own home and don't go out in public where you could be risking infecting others. Doesn't make much sense, but your choice all the same.

It's quite the opposite. The Swine Flue vaccine wasn't tested and they are going to give children some shots. How would they know it's safe WITHOUT testing it first ?

And, of course I don't plan to stay isolated in my own home. I am free to go anywhere I pleased. Thanks. :)

If it wasn't for the measles vaccine, a lot of kids would be still dying today from a mere case of the measles.

If a child is not vaccinated, they are putting the other children at schools, playgrounds, etc at risk of contacting it which may result in death.

It's about Swine Flu, not measles. The Swine Flu vaccination is not being tested before giving children their shots. Think it is safe to go ahead and give them shots without having it tested first ?

It's quite the opposite. The Swine Flue vaccine wasn't tested and they are going to give children some shots. How would they know it's safe WITHOUT testing it first ?

And, of course I don't plan to stay isolated in my own home. I am free to go anywhere I pleased. Thanks. :)

Of course it has been tested.

Yes, you are free to go anywhere you want. But you understand that you are risking making people ill, or becoming ill yourself if you refuse to take a vaccination. If you want to risk your own health, that's your decision. What gives you the right to risk the health of others? That is exactly what you do if you refuse to vaccinate, or stay out of the public if there is a risk that you are contagious.

It's about Swine Flu, not measles. The Swine Flu vaccination is not being tested before giving children their shots. Think it is safe to go ahead and give them shots without having it tested first ? [/COLOR]

It has been tested. That is misinformation.

Some people, for medical reasons, can't get flu shots. Those who can't aren't trying to risk the lives of others.

I for one can no longer get flu shots. I have to be even more vigilant to avoid catching any flu. That's all I can do.

Some people, for medical reasons, can't get flu shots. Those who can't aren't trying to risk the lives of others.

I for one can no longer get flu shots. I have to be even more vigilant to avoid catching any flu. That's all I can do.

I do the same. My immune system is strong, except for headaches once in a while.

What part of dead people don't you get? Go ahead, that'll leave more vaccine for me. Besides, you're not even in a high risk group.

I'm diabetic so I'm in a high risk group so I'm definely getting it even though I do not think I'm likely to get this.

Back