For videogames news, my opinons, other things...

Steel X

Reaction score
You want videogames news, my opinons, talk abt videogames with me, trade Xbox live gamertag, PSN sns,whatever...you add me on facebook thanks. I have already came up with a screen name to make the search engine to make it easier for you. Obviously it's SteelX. Thanks. :)

SX, Whoa! I am really behind the Video game news/events since my X360 is second time for RROD again.. Grrr... I will buy another one...

SX, Whoa! I am really behind the Video game news/events since my X360 is second time for RROD again.. Grrr... I will buy another one...
Your warranty on the console you are currently using is expired?

Your warranty on the console you are currently using is expired?
Unfortunately the second one is expired. I called MS about my rrod gaming console. they said they would fix my console, and they charge me $100 for repair. Thinking twice- I was like aww nah I dont want to pay for it. I would buy arcade console instead. :P

Anyway If I bought Arcade 360 console, and I would get PC XB01 Case, There you go!

Christer- Thanks for comments. ;)

Unfortunately the second one is expired. I called MS about my rrod gaming console. they said they would fix my console, and they charge me $100 for repair. Thinking twice- I was like aww nah I dont want to pay for it. I would buy arcade console instead.

Anyway If I bought Arcade 360 console, and I would get PC XB01 Case, There you go!

Christer- Thanks for comments.

they charge me $100 for repair.

nothing news about microsoft, they are $$$ greedy!

At least that's better than having to buy another console. $100 isn't THAT much. lol

Back