for people who don't know what Cerebral Palsy is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok cool but this is for other people who keep asking me, "what the hell is CP"

Originally posted by SweetKid
i didn't even know u had CP.

You're not the one. Me either.
Jordan, We dont treat you in different ways :) If they do, they are jackesses if you asked my opinion.

Uhh, are you accusing people that made fun of you because of that? Some didn't even know that you had CP even though their jokes weren't related to it. I'm sure you knew WHY they made fun of you.........

Originally posted by e
Uhh, are you accusing people that made fun of you because of that? Some didn't even know that you had CP even though their jokes weren't related to it. I'm sure you knew WHY they made fun of you.........

yeaaa elyse, i was like ohhhhh sheesh

Last edited:
Originally posted by e

Elyse, are you discriminating against me just because i have a CP ?... Most of the jokes WERE about CP. remember this, "Jordan, you're a fuckin' retard." you're discriminating against me.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Yeah.. i know all about CP, have some friend with CP.

Good Boston now you understand why i have a hard time getting respect here.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Elyse, are you discriminating against me just because i have a CP ?... Most of the jokes WERE about CP. remember this, "Jordan, you're a fuckin' retard." you're discriminating against me.
I'm not discriminating you. Did I ever called you names or anything that's related to CP? I don't think so. You shouldn't be jumping the conculsions in here, you're gettin people on nerves. My old good friend has CP and she has an obvious trouble with walking. She still goes out! We even hung out at the mall, museums, and all! I don't think of her as a CP person, I think of her as my good friend! Geez.

Originally posted by e
I'm not discriminating you. Did I ever called you names or anything that's related to CP? I don't think so. You shouldn't be jumping the conculsions in here, you're gettin people on nerves. My old good friend has CP and she has an obvious trouble with walking. She still goes out! We even hung out at the mall, museums, and all! I don't think of her as a CP person, I think of her as my good friend! Geez.

I never said you were badmouthing against me, I meant that you don't see where i am coming from. Your failure to understand only shows that you want to discriminate me because you agree with most of the AD members by denying that the jokes were about my CP.

Everyone thinks you are very annoying person. So do I, too. That's why they said bad things to you. I didn't see a thing about discrimination towards you and your CP. Other than that, people called you retarded for other reason for being annoying, not CP specifically.

Originally posted by e
Everyone thinks you are very annoying person. So do I, too. That's why they said bad things to you. I didn't see a thing about discrimination towards you and your CP. Other than that, people called you retarded for other reason for being annoying, not CP specifically.

and how am I annoying to you and everyone ? If you can't think of a good reason why then i'll go and say that you're trending on discrimination.

I never said you were badmouthing against me, I meant that you don't see where i am coming from. Your failure to understand only shows that you want to discriminate me because you agree with most of the AD members by denying that the jokes were about my CP.

Show me some posts that they were making some fun of you being a CP. I think you should owe E an apologize because she didnt do anything wrong. she just telling you an example

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Show me some posts that they were making some fun of you being a CP. I think you should owe E an apologize because she didnt do anything wrong. she just telling you an example

What example ? i saw nothing from her. Def, remember AD 1.0 ?

What example ? i saw nothing from her. Def, remember AD 1.0 ?

She was recently explaining to you in few mins ago. She didnt say anything to u, just give an example. Second, If you saw her nothing and then why are you dissing at her for discriminating you?

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
She was recently explaining to you in few mins ago. She didnt say anything to u, just give an example. Second, If you saw her nothing and then why are you dissing at her for discriminating you?

she only explained she doesn't discriminate her friends, only me because she can't give me a reason why i am annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back