• brundige (sp)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wonder abt my hair dye... i would like dye my hair but leave white hair alone.. since i saw some my grey everywhere my back hair yike!

DONT FORGET, REMMY LEAVE FRONT WHITE HAIR ALONE!

If u vote other then pls leave here and what do u think??? PLS DONT JOKE OR ANYTHING.. cuz of i need think what dye for me before wedding..

Hey you look beautiful no matter what color your hair is. :) I got some gray hair and I don't complain at all! :)

I would suggest you to have a dark black hair dyed with some white streaks on the front of your face because the white color will stand out. Not only that, it will be easily noticeable. It will definitely blend in with the look of the wedding dress as well. It will also turn heads when you pass by. It's my 2 cents though. ;) Whatever you choose is still going to be great as well.

I would suggest you to have a dark black hair dyed with some white streaks on the front of your face because the white color will stand out. Not only that, it will be easily noticeable. It will definitely blend in with the look of the wedding dress as well. It will also turn heads when you pass by. It's my 2 cents though. ;) Whatever you choose is still going to be great as well.

That's what I thought so, too. It will look great on her !! :)

Met Tweetybird in real life.

I do believe dirty blond looks good on her.

Honestly, I do not know which color is looking good on you. Umm depend on your skin and color of your eyes? dark brown eyes and not so fair skin, med brown look on them. blue eyes with fair skin, dirty blonde look good on them but also I like strawberry/blonde on them too. Brun, umm look good on dark eyes and darker skin. sorry I am no much help here.

I have no idea what you look like, so I can't vote!

dirty blonde look good on you cuz of your skin.. you have warm tone so best to go with dirty blonde to match with your skin :)

brundige (sp)

u meant its burgundy?? i believe it is?? hmm

Dirty blonde, if you really want to dye it. But I say, be proud of those grey hairs! They make you look wise and sophisticated.

dirty blonde look good on you cuz of your skin.. you have warm tone so best to go with dirty blonde to match with your skin :)

brundige (sp)

u meant its burgundy?? i believe it is?? hmm

yea thats right spelling u got it.. thanks!

I need to see a clear pic of u again before I can vote..been a while.

I have a friends who has white hair as similar your.. I am voting with ash blond because it's looking good with white! :):):)

Back