For Non-believers; Rapture

C

cynx2015

Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel?

If I was a non-believer, I would be stunned, perplexed, and scared like hell!

Please dont throw jokes or slangs all over the place. You oughta think deeply yourself 'WHAT IF".

Serious messagers only!!

Just a question, do you think ANY form of humour regarding Christianity should be not tolerated?

Even if it's from a positive aspect?

Banjo said:
Just a question, do you think ANY form of humour regarding Christianity should be not tolerated?

Even if it's from a positive aspect?

I dont understand your question. Plain english please. I dont understand why its hard to answer to the question above?? What's your answer, curious.

Me - Guilty as hell for sure!

have you ever wondered what is going to be like when you die, and realize you wasted your entire life being a sheep to organized religion, never having made a thought or decision for yourself?

AvengedSevenfol said:
have you ever wondered what is going to be like when you die, and realize you wasted your entire life being a sheep to organized religion, never having made a thought or decision for yourself?
Have you ever wondered what it is going to be like when you die, and realize that you are burning in Hell forever because you made the wrong decision?

Reba said:
Have you ever wondered what it is going to be like when you die, and realize that you are burning in Hell forever because you made the wrong decision?

Yet we are worried about what the terrorists will do to us.

You mean what they ARE doing to us.

*hint, hint, Bush and Co.*

Wow, This Is Just What I Thought From The Beginning That Nobody Isn't Able To Answer My Question!!!

People Tend To Ask Their Prideful Question To Draw Attention To!!

Come On, Are You Scared To Answer To The Question!

cynx2015 said:
Wow, This Is Just What I Thought From The Beginning That Nobody Isn't Able To Answer My Question!!!

People Tend To Ask Their Prideful Question To Draw Attention To!!

Come On, Are You Scared To Answer To The Question!

No, I'm not scared to answer the question. Nor would I know how to answer because I don't know what it would feel like because I haven't experienced it.

Any guess is good enough.

Last edited:
Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel?

I don't know how to answer your question because, I do not think of myself as a non-believer. I would just wait until Judgment Day. Because Christian is no better than a non-Christian, everyone sins.

Difficult to say what it would be like. An image comes to mind from back when I was a teenager, around the time that Haley's comet was supposed to appear. There was a movie about almost everyone on earth dying because of the comet. Some teenagers who spend the night in some sort of metal trailer were protected from it. The woke up to find everyone else had been turned to dust. There were a few other people worldwide who were lucky enough to survive as well. I don't know if everyone here is old enough to remember that movie. I don't recall the name but think it was in 1985 or 1986

Banjo said:
Taylor, I think you're talking about the movie, Night of the Comet. It had a bunch of zombies in it.

I've seen that movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/

That is the one...LOL. I didn't mention the zombies, but that was it. When I think of the rapture and some people being left behind, that movie comes to mind...walking out doors in a major city and there is no traffic, no noise, no pedestrians...just empty streets.

Well, I am a believer, so I won't be around to observe their reactions.

However, the Bible says that the remaining people will be deceived, so probably they will believe some false story that will "explain" the mass disappearance.

By the same token, Reba, what if the Rapture has already happened, and we are the remaining? Pretty deceptive, indeed.

how self-rightous of you

"judge not lest ye be judged" if christians can't learn to be a bit more receptive and stop pointing the fingers and stop being so self-rightous they might be in for a bit of a surprise.

cynx2015 said:
millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth!!
My answer is that the non-believers who are left on earth after the non-believers must kill millions believers till they disappear. Then non-believers will create themselves divide and conquer eachothers then their end is war on eachothers with great sword!!.. that is very simple and purely

Reba said:

However, the Bible says that the remaining people will be deceived, so probably they will believe some false story that will "explain" the mass disappearance.

I thought the remaining people get like a second chance before Damination? I read part of left behind seris but no time read all 12 books

If anyone was going to burn in hell it would be Bush

AvengedSevenfol said:
how self-rightous of you

"judge not lest ye be judged" if christians can't learn to be a bit more receptive and stop pointing the fingers and stop being so self-rightous they might be in for a bit of a surprise.
I want to avoid hurt Reba's feelings or whatever it is but I completely agree with you.

bbnt said:
If anyone was going to burn in hell it would be Bush
Definitely. There is a reservation place and they are warming up that place up for him in the Hell.

cynx2015 said:

If I was a non-believer, I would be stunned, perplexed, and scared like hell!

Please dont throw jokes or slangs all over the place. You oughta think deeply yourself 'WHAT IF".

Serious messagers only!!
I couldn't answer that question because it didn't happen yet.. how can I define the feelings if I never have any experience so I couldn't.

Back