For Non-believers; Rapture

BewitchedKitten said:
and dont forget that the Tsunami event isnt the only thing that has happend in 2004.. there were also the massive hurricanes, flooding and even right now, in Cali. Also notice that the moon has been closer to Earth than ever before, causing so many disasters to happen!

Um, if the moon was closer to the Earth, the tides would had risen instead. The tsunamis were caused by a massive earthquake under the ocean where the plates shifted causing a change in height causing water to suddenly make all these massive waves. I don't think the moon is closer to Earth, do anybody here has the reports to show that the moon is closer or not?

Massive hurricanes?

On November 13, 1970, an estimated figure of 500,000 to 1 million were killed in a hurricane in East Pakistan. The second worst was in 1737 in India where 300,000 died.

Funny how people try to say that hurricanes are getting worse when it isn't. Especially when more people has died in the past than now.

1965 - East Pakistan - 35,000 to 40,000
1942 - India - Over 35,000
1963 - East Pakistan - 22,000

No hurricanes in the past 40 years has killed as many people as these hurricanes did.

Here are some of the signs I have found.

"many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." (Daniel 12:4 KJV)

If you just look around you, you can see this happening. About a hundred years ago, cars and trucks could only go about 15 to 20 mph and now we have rockets and satellites that average 24,000 mph. Running to and fro can also show how everyone always seems to be too busy to do anything, they are always running "to and fro". Knowledge goes hand in hand with the speed of travel.

Another one would be "When you see a war started by two single nations that is soon joined by the kingdoms of the world - followed by unprecidented famines, pestilence, and multiple earthquakes at the same time - you have the sign." Matthew 24.

This would be WW1. All countries(kingdoms) either took sides, or there were seven "neutral" countries that sent mercinaries.

If this was it, then it wouldn't have fulfilled the prophecy, however this war also fulfills the famine/pestilance part. There was a flu epidemic that took place around the same time. In 1918, there was a flu epidemic that spread through Europe, Canada, and the United States. This epidemic took more lives than were lost in the battlefield. Because of the war, there was also a lack of food(famine) which made the countries so vulnerable to the epidemic in the first place. That is why farmers were exempt from military service in WW2.

Last edited:
California got FLOOD!!!

SCIENTISTS SAID CALIFORNIA MIGHT HAVE TSUNAMI ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE. AND PLEASE DON'T ACCUSE ME OF GETTING ATTENTION, JUST WANT TO JOIN IN DISCUSSION. :ily:

Updated: 12:43 PM EST
California Endures Another Day of Storms
At Least Nine Deaths Blamed on Weather
By MICHALE R. BLOOD, AP

***Emergency workers pulled this man from rushing floodwaters in Cerritos, California. As you'll see here, it wasn't easy.***

LOS ANGELES (Jan. 10) - More drenching rain fell Monday on Southern California, where a toddler drowned after being wrenched from her mother's grasp by a raging flood, a homeless man was killed by a landslide and a man was carried two miles down a swollen river before being rescued.

The wet, windy weather isn't expected to let up until Wednesday, with as much as 6 inches of rain forecast in the region through Tuesday and an additional 2 feet of snow at elevations above 7,500 feet.

"We're going to be getting more of the same, harsh weather," said Curt Kaplan, a National Weather Service forecaster.

The storm system was blamed for at least nine deaths during the weekend in Southern California, including a man killed when his vehicle plunged into the surf off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, and a homeless man killed when the hillside where his tent was pitched gave way.

A 2-year-old girl died after slipping from her mother's grasp as rescuers were lifting them from the family's vehicle, which got stuck in a flooded wash Sunday night, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Don Ford. The woman had driven around barricades, Ford said. The child's body was found Monday.

Hundreds of accidents were reported Sunday on roads clogged by water, mud flows and fallen trees, and rockslides on Monday closed the Pacific Coast Highway near Big Sur, the California Highway Patrol said. And some Metrolink and Amtrak train service was canceled because of storm-related damage and mudslides.

In the Cerritos area, a man whose car skidded off Interstate 5 into a storm drain Sunday was swept two miles downstream, authorities said. Firefighters threw him a rope from a bridge and started pulling him up but he lost his grip and plunged back into the swift current. He was later pulled to safety on a bank. Two children in the car also were rescued.

"The last I heard he is unhurt and in good spirits," fire Capt. Mike Yule told CNN.

The National Weather Service said downtown Los Angeles had received 5.16 inches of rain since Friday, including a record 2.58 inches on Sunday.

About 60 homes were evacuated in a remote community in San Bernardino County because of flooding, and rising water chased about 150 residents out of a neighborhood in Santa Clarita on Sunday. Thousands also temporarily lost power during the weekend, and several Los Angeles-area radio stations were knocked off the air for hours Sunday by transmitter problems.

The same storm has been dumping heavy snow across the Sierra Nevada that stalled an Amtrak train during the weekend, shut down the Reno, Nev., airport for the second time in a week and halted motorists trying to cross the mountains. Winter storm warnings were in effect with as much as 5 feet of new snow possible by Tuesday morning.

Since Dec. 28, up to 19 feet of snow has fallen at elevations above 7,000 feet in the Sierra, with 6 1/2 feet at lower elevations in the Reno area. Meteorologists said it was the most snow the Reno-Lake Tahoe area has seen since 1916.

Eastward along the weather systems' track, weekend storms dumped up to 4 feet of snow in the Colorado Rockies, setting off avalanches that closed highways through two mountain passes. Avalanches killed two men in Utah, where flooding Monday in the state's southwest corner chased some residents from their homes in St. George.

In the East, the Ohio River has been flooding parts of West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana since heavy rain last fell on ground already saturated by melted snow from a storm before Christmas.

That storm also produced snow and ice that knocked out power and authorities believe carbon monoxide poisoning killed five people using generators for electricity in Ohio and two in Pennsylvania.

The Ohio River was 5.8 feet above flood stage Monday at Portsmouth, Ohio, and was expected to begin receding Tuesday, the National Weather Service said. It was 4.3 feet above flood stage Monday at Cincinnati, with a crest of 57.1 feet expected Tuesday, well below the 1997 peak of 64.7 feet. Cincinnati and Louisville, Ky., had closed some of the gates in their flood walls.

"It's not that bad. It's just an inconvenience right now," said Joe Middeler, 54, who had water in his back yard Monday in Point Pleasant, Ohio, about 20 miles upriver from Cincinnati.

01/09/05 17:12 EST

TTT said:
SCIENTISTS SAID CALIFORNIA MIGHT HAVE TSUNAMI ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE. AND PLEASE DON'T ACCUSE ME OF GETTING ATTENTION, JUST WANT TO JOIN IN DISCUSSION. :ily:

TTT..you are more than welcome to join any discussions.

Oregon has risk for tsunami too and we have evacuation procedures to follow whenever I am at the beach.

Remember that we have sophiscated warning system and that will help prevent so many deaths/injuries, unlike out in Southern Asia which had NONE.

Whew Meg

Okay, now I can say whatever I want now.
And get away with it.

See I ain't an attention getter...
I just wanna freedom to do whatever I want, and I achieve it here.

Wow I am spoiled. :boink:

TTT said:

Updated: 12:43 PM EST
California Endures Another Day of Storms
At Least Nine Deaths Blamed on Weather
By MICHALE R. BLOOD, AP

***Emergency workers pulled this man from rushing floodwaters in Cerritos, California. As you'll see here, it wasn't easy.***

LOS ANGELES (Jan. 10) - More drenching rain fell Monday on Southern California, where a toddler drowned after being wrenched from her mother's grasp by a raging flood, a homeless man was killed by a landslide and a man was carried two miles down a swollen river before being rescued.

The wet, windy weather isn't expected to let up until Wednesday, with as much as 6 inches of rain forecast in the region through Tuesday and an additional 2 feet of snow at elevations above 7,500 feet.

"We're going to be getting more of the same, harsh weather," said Curt Kaplan, a National Weather Service forecaster.

The storm system was blamed for at least nine deaths during the weekend in Southern California, including a man killed when his vehicle plunged into the surf off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, and a homeless man killed when the hillside where his tent was pitched gave way.

A 2-year-old girl died after slipping from her mother's grasp as rescuers were lifting them from the family's vehicle, which got stuck in a flooded wash Sunday night, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Don Ford. The woman had driven around barricades, Ford said. The child's body was found Monday.

Hundreds of accidents were reported Sunday on roads clogged by water, mud flows and fallen trees, and rockslides on Monday closed the Pacific Coast Highway near Big Sur, the California Highway Patrol said. And some Metrolink and Amtrak train service was canceled because of storm-related damage and mudslides.

In the Cerritos area, a man whose car skidded off Interstate 5 into a storm drain Sunday was swept two miles downstream, authorities said. Firefighters threw him a rope from a bridge and started pulling him up but he lost his grip and plunged back into the swift current. He was later pulled to safety on a bank. Two children in the car also were rescued.

"The last I heard he is unhurt and in good spirits," fire Capt. Mike Yule told CNN.

The National Weather Service said downtown Los Angeles had received 5.16 inches of rain since Friday, including a record 2.58 inches on Sunday.

About 60 homes were evacuated in a remote community in San Bernardino County because of flooding, and rising water chased about 150 residents out of a neighborhood in Santa Clarita on Sunday. Thousands also temporarily lost power during the weekend, and several Los Angeles-area radio stations were knocked off the air for hours Sunday by transmitter problems.

The same storm has been dumping heavy snow across the Sierra Nevada that stalled an Amtrak train during the weekend, shut down the Reno, Nev., airport for the second time in a week and halted motorists trying to cross the mountains. Winter storm warnings were in effect with as much as 5 feet of new snow possible by Tuesday morning.

Since Dec. 28, up to 19 feet of snow has fallen at elevations above 7,000 feet in the Sierra, with 6 1/2 feet at lower elevations in the Reno area. Meteorologists said it was the most snow the Reno-Lake Tahoe area has seen since 1916.

Eastward along the weather systems' track, weekend storms dumped up to 4 feet of snow in the Colorado Rockies, setting off avalanches that closed highways through two mountain passes. Avalanches killed two men in Utah, where flooding Monday in the state's southwest corner chased some residents from their homes in St. George.

In the East, the Ohio River has been flooding parts of West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana since heavy rain last fell on ground already saturated by melted snow from a storm before Christmas.

That storm also produced snow and ice that knocked out power and authorities believe carbon monoxide poisoning killed five people using generators for electricity in Ohio and two in Pennsylvania.

The Ohio River was 5.8 feet above flood stage Monday at Portsmouth, Ohio, and was expected to begin receding Tuesday, the National Weather Service said. It was 4.3 feet above flood stage Monday at Cincinnati, with a crest of 57.1 feet expected Tuesday, well below the 1997 peak of 64.7 feet. Cincinnati and Louisville, Ky., had closed some of the gates in their flood walls.

"It's not that bad. It's just an inconvenience right now," said Joe Middeler, 54, who had water in his back yard Monday in Point Pleasant, Ohio, about 20 miles upriver from Cincinnati.

California need rain and those things happen today are no different from 10 and 20 years ago. Snowpack in Sierra Nevada is still below the average and hopefully it will reach it. Colorado river is below and need alot of rain to fill them up.

Little girl died because of her mother, she should never drove past the sign "road closed". This creek is not bad compare in 1983 where the bridge was overflow, not this time.

And those in the communities where it was burned last summer and big fire last year created mudslides because of lack greens to hold the ground.

It does not mean it is ended of this world.

Very sad

that the people still living at the area when they know mudslide can happen again.

USA has a big land... they act as if California is the only place to live.

You know somthing...I dont know what it woud be olike oif i were not a Christian! I am going to heaven, as are most of my friends and my whole family.

cynx2015 said:
Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel? ........

A complicated question indeed that does deserve serious thought. I guess you would have to clarify what is meant by "believer". There are many schools of thought on the "rapture" doctrine. I personally do not believe in pretrib rapture. I believe it is all a part of the second coming. If, by "believer" you mean a believer in the Trinity, a believer in Christ, then maybe the "rapture" doctrine does not matter. I chose to put my faith in the basic doctrine, and not someone else's interpretation of endtime events. Would I be shocked if I were left behind while millions of people zipped out of here? Of course. Would I be shocked if instead we were preserved in the midst of the flood without being evacuated, as Noah was preserved? More likely to me. Just my opinion. No offense intended to those who feel differently.

jazzy said:
Yes, I know conservative Christians don't pay attention to other stories except for the bible, only.
True,

I am speechless and anger feeling when I read Christians's posts in other thread like this.

Quote:
I can judge by seeing mothers who had an abortion,
and then these same mothers still got pregnant again
as an unwed mother who did not learn any lessons...
However, I cannot call them "Sluts" or "Whores" because
that would be too harsh so I try to think of
a better word maybe "Jezebel" or women with low morals.

The Christians consider Bible and described women as Jezebel because they “killed” their fetus, unwed couple live together, sex before marriage, etc.

I cant believe what I saw myself at other thread that the Christians judge and describe anyone as “evil” and “wicked” as Jezebel.

They say this because Jezebel is a wicked & evil queen and had a reputation as the bad girl of the Bible. That woman “Jezebel” had been denounced as a murderer, prostitute and enemy of God.

Terrible isnt it?

Last edited:
PrincessTabu said:
Reba, you speak with such authority. You clearly are certain that you are so right. Your facts are to me very black and white thinking that lack much depth.

To answer the original question, how can the human mind understand life, really? Our brains aren't capable of comprehending. I believe we're on the verge of huge changes, I do. The Mayan civilization is a mystery, as other mysteries that we know of, yet choose to ignore because they don't fit into our paradigm of "what we believe". The Mayans predicted great changes in 2012. There are many people, many, many people who are channeling information about changes in the very near future. I don't believe there's a judgment. I think it's possible we may enter different realities, and so to those who stay in this reality it may seem that others have disappeared. I don't know. The only thing I really know if that I want to learn love. The rest I go on faith. I don't for one minute think I will "burn in hell" good God if I don't believe what the human men distorted from the Christ's teachings.

Well said! You said better!!! :gpost:

cynx2015 said:
Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel?

If I was a non-believer, I would be stunned, perplexed, and scared like hell!

Please dont throw jokes or slangs all over the place. You oughta think deeply yourself 'WHAT IF".

Serious messagers only!!

The answer is if you beliver people, Jesus will come to repture them, to Heaven!

If you non-believer people, Jesus won't get you either. That mean you stay on life earth, cry, scream, where your friend, gone and etc. After 7 years make life earth worse and worser. Then, Jesus come is finish Earth destory all of your life million earth.

You have decide to do what you want. Think about it! If you believer, not to worry about it. Keep continue your (their) faith, and continue your worship, and study your God Word. Don't wait, get Save, and Believe what Jesus died for your sin, clean away your sin, ask for forgive me. Jesus set you free to go home with Heaven. Jesus want you to be same Him!

I finish and already my savior as Christians last Febuary 1994!

cynx2015 said:
Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel?

Please dont throw jokes or slangs all over the place. You oughta think deeply yourself 'WHAT IF".

Serious messagers only!!

If I was a non believer, I would become Christian.

cynx2015 said:

Serious messagers only!!

Finally, this one is the FIRST comment from a serious & smart thinker, and a darn good one that every non-believer must RETHINK "what if".

Exactly what they ought to do that than just mocking or denying or whatever. It's s-m-a-r-t-e-r to think what if.
--------------------------
One little sample using my real life short summary here:

I was told by fellow students at school back then about God and stuff. At that time I really knew very little and didn't understand the hell what they talked about. I even thought they may be nuts or something. I assumed that many of you guys have experienced like I did.

So many years later I discovered Jesus (God) .. how? Because of the Bible prophecy books and sources that "light-blubed" my head and got it very clear. Whoa, man, am I so very lucky to be saved this year after wandering for years and years. Remember that you have to be saved while breathing that is before your death. It can snatch you in next minute or month or year or whenever as a matter of fact which we humans prone not want to think about.
---------------------
Matter of fact I was awed how many unbelievers did/do NOT realize how important it was/is! Please owe yourself a real good thinking and check it out before you deny, mock or whatever you want. It would make you a double fool if you don't.

I was such a fool not listening to them or checking it throughout back then (yrs ago). Don't let the clever Lucifier blind you from the truth.

Hell is the WORST place that God doesn't want you end up there for not believing Jesus.

Ask yourself a serious question which destination you want to go after life to Heaven or Hell. Only the difference is to believe or not believe Jesus!

This thread should be one of most important threads to get them the attention! And listen to Reba and other believers like me and learn. If you do, you will end up thank for it. I did.

Thanks, cynx2015!

Back